luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

More brutal punishment

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Mistresses, BDSM, FemDom, Fetish
Video language: English

The slave's ass is all red and sore, every single stroke with the cane is more and more painful and the pain doesn't want to go away. He is silently wishing that after a time it becomes bearable, that his ass will simply go , but Mistress Anette's brutally powerful strokes with the cane just doesn't want to loose force. So he screams very loud, that makes Mistress Anette smile and happy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5461kbps
Audio: 134kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download More brutal punishment

Princess Brook - Extreme Face Slapping In Leather Gloves

Release Year: 2023
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

I love slapping a stupid slaves face with my bare hands, it's a thrill. BUT it makes my hands hurt. I've got my little fucktard slave tied to the cross and I pound his daft face full power non stop bouncing his dumb face from left to right with my brutal face slaps. I give the worthless slave a savage mix of front hand and back hand full push slaps, I even throw in a few face punches to spice things up. I love to hit hard with a front hand and then reverse fast with a jaw wrecking back hand, it doesn't give him time to comprehend. Towards the end of the clip my hands are really hurting, which makes me even more angry with him because it's his fault. So I go even more crazy slapping him harder and faster! How dare he make my hands hurt, I'll knock his fucking teeth down his throat! This is savage!

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2665kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 145.2 MB

Download Princess Brook - Extreme Face Slapping In Leather Gloves
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11073 секунды с 9 запросами