View Single Post
Old 02-08-2023, 11:56 AM   #440
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

In the Grasp of her Glands! Akko

Cast: Merilyn Sekova
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Big Tits, Toys
Video language: English
Ukrainian temptress Merilyn Sekova is here to start off the new month with a little housecleaning...and some ball-cleaning too, because there are going to be a lot of her fans busily spanking the monkey and expelling plenty of dirty goo when Miss Sekova walks around in her black latex French maid’s outfit!! This classic bra-buster clocks in at a mind-melting 32F, but numbers and letters of the alphabet can’t do justice to the effect of her floppers on mortal men. Just a peek at the member's comments on her bio page on the site shows how wild she gets us! “I want to be her bra!” said RCargill. “Boobs in a league of their own!” wrote Milkman. And perhaps bingers420 summed it up best: “If you find a stronger argument for cloning people, let me know.” From the moment she displays her hypnotic cleavage in the plunging decolletage of her uniform, she’s got us firmly in the grasp of her glands! She does a little cursory vacuuming, but then she’s taking out her happy sacks, lifting them by the nipples and then squeezing them together as she looks down at us from a high angle, the grin on her face revealing that she knows we’re busily beating our boners to the glorious sight of her gazongas. Merilyn takes off the vacuum attachment and sucks on the tube, then lays back and vacuums her nipples, the lucky metal getting to suckle on her knockers just as everybody in the audience would love to. We get lots and lots of these shots, and then she moves the vacuum away and we can see the imprint on her nipples from where the sucking took place. After this, she leans over the bed, so we can get some of that sideboob and hanging hooter action that her bells are so wonderfully suited for. There are a couple of vertical shots in particular, where her boobs just hang down in front of her face, that will certainly be worth a squirt of their own! Finally at the end Merilyn takes off her uniform completely so we can watch her rub the vacuum against her shaved slit while her nude and rambunctious rack slides and sways across her torso as she pleasures herself with the hungry tube. An amazing show!
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3915kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 541.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: In the Grasp of her Glands!

Girlsway - Interrupted By Their Teacher Santa Rosalia

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Girlsway
Cast: Sofi Ryan, Isabella Nice, Jaye Summers
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Threesome, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, College, 69, Petite, Latina, Tribbing, Interracial, Ass, Lesbian, Uniform, pussy eating
Girlfriends Jaye Summers and Isabella Nice sneak into an empty classroom, holding hands and looking mischievous as they scout it out. The ladies can't keep their hands off of each other and begin heavily making out and feeling each other up on the teacher's desk, clearly turned on by being so naughty.
Duration: 27:02
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8627kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girlsway - Interrupted By Their Teacher

Milf And Young Guy After A Hard Night Petaling Jaya

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Kianna Dior & Clover
Genres: Uniform, Doctor/Nurse, MILF, Asian, Brunette, Nurse, Big Tits, Chinese
Imagine waking up at your buddy's house after a night of partying hard, and in the room is dude's mom, wearing little more than a nurse's outfit. Pretty clear that Milf wants a piece of your dick.
When it happened to Clover, he knew he better seize the day and dick down that nympho.
After getting served brunch in bed, Clover flips Kianna over and serves up an extra helping of breakfast sausage.
Duration: 32:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11693kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Milf And Young Guy After A Hard Night

Alluring copper take huge dick for satisfaction Lomza

Studio: Combat Zone
Cast: Kathia Nobili, Nick Lang
Genres: Anal, Blonde, Babe, Uniform, Facial
Stunning blonde police officer goes to arrest guy, but instead of that she ends up ass fucked. When she saw this hot stud, she gets horny and gives him a blowjob. Later guy fucked her pussy and her tight ass, and in the end jizzed her pretty face.
Duration: 26:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18370kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alluring copper take huge dick for satisfaction

Spanking Them Magic Excellent Gold Only Perfect Collection. Part 4. Las Terrenas

Release Year: 2023
and if the beautiful girl in front of this beautiful dressed in uniforms, which she beautifully and humbly takes off

Total size: 3.6 GB in 14 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spanking Them Magic Excellent Gold Only Perfect Collection. Part 4.

Octoberfest 2014 video Zutphen

Here at the JackieBound Bar, wearing my foxy little red and black PVC beer wench uniform, I am trying to serve some seasonal ale to my regular patrons. But, Johnny has now made it delectably more difficult, by constricting me with matching rope. (He knows I'll let him do just about anything as long as it is matchy-matchy) So, with my ankles and knees tied tight with black rope and my arms behind my back tied at the wrists and elbows with red rope, I hop over to the beer tray I have set out. The fetching ball gag in my mouth does little but keep me quiet and unable to complain about the difficulty of my task. I grasp one beer and pull it behind my back to try and open it, but to little avail. The cap is still just a little too tight. I'm finally able to grab the other beer I have set out and successfully open it this time. I pour a beer skillfully (for a little gal tied up) in the stein I have set out and then take a sip of beer through a straw and my ball gag, so I can taste the brew I'm serving my faithful clients. I can't do much else, so I hop back around the counter and hop up onto the bar and struggle around a little bit more, because that's what they like best at this kinky dive! Yep, Jackie gets the title for Best Bound Beer Wench this year!
Duration: 6:45
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2095kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 111.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Octoberfest 2014 video

Flight Attendant Part II Cotuit

Whitney had my hands cuffed behind my back with some cute pink metal handcuffs. She was keeping me quiet with a white ballgag. It was all I could do to keep from smiling too much or drooling on my uniform. She went to her overnight bag an returned with some items. I could not believe that the TSA would allow her to have that stuff in there, but then again she was carrying a ballgag and handcuffs in her purse. She laid me down on the floor and using rope, tied my ankles and thighs. I was really getting turned on, I even began to blush a bit. She then tied my feet to my wrists. My jaw was beginning to ache from the ballgag but she had me in a hogtie and began tickling my feet. I am extremely ticklish and all the nerve endings in my body were just firing. She rolled me over on my back and turned on her hitachi to give me some relief. I was in ecstasy.
Duration: 13:14
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2109kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 219.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Flight Attendant Part II
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04550 секунды с 9 запросами