View Single Post
Old 02-07-2023, 11:29 PM   #8119
carlsberg33

Поблагодарили 1,206 раз(а) в 1,193 сообщениях

All my threads

carlsberg33 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.carlsberg33 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.carlsberg33 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.carlsberg33 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.carlsberg33 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.carlsberg33 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.carlsberg33 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.carlsberg33 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.carlsberg33 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Jelena: Hardcore

Jelena: Hardcore

Jelena is a fresh and young new face on Canada Tgirl. She comes to us from the small South Ontario community of Waterloo/Kitchener. It is evident to me that she has European ancestry, as is characteristic of many girls in that area. Jelena has perfect skin that is silky and white. She probably has some of the prettiest hair out of all the tgirls in Canada. Jelena comes from an artistic background - a dancer of over 10 years. She is fond of the spiritual realm, enjoys reading, and is very intelligent. Jelena also takes an interest in Greek Mythology. I would say she is quite the Aphrodite! Welcome to CANTG, Jelena. We hope you stay awhile!
Time of Clip: 00:18:45
Type WebRip: 720p
Quality: HD
Video: 1280x720
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 118 kb/s
File Size: 559 MB

carlsberg33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08777 секунды с 9 запросами