View Single Post
Old 02-07-2023, 01:29 PM   #217
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Iona Grace - Leather and Lace Sinks Grove

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Humiliation, Suspension, Torture
Video language: English
We have said it time and time again. Big tits are big targets. Iona Grace came into this knowing what to expect but it didn't make it hurt any less. Her breasts are getting tied off right away and it will be a long time before they are set free. Every second they spend in bondage makes them more perceptive to every sensation.
Iona openly admits that she is a dirty slut who loves to cum. As her body is wracked with orgasms the weights that PD has clamped to her chest begin to jiggle and swing. This is enough weight to make those orgasms a bitter sweet experience.
It is like that for her all day. PD has so many great ties in mind. Every one of them puts her into a different predicament where squirming and resisting provide their own forms of torment. And then the most intense vibrations of her life hit her clit and what is she supposed to do? She can't help but buck when she cums and the way that hurts her just makes it that much harder to stop.
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1402kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 493.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Iona Grace - Leather and Lace

Sleep Sins - Payback Sherman Station

Cast: Katie Cummings
Genres: bbw, big ass, big tits, blowjob, bondage, cowgirl, cunnilingus, cum on tits, fetish, natural tits, sleeping
Katie is horny. And, her boyfriend is sleeping again.She decides to take advantage and have sex with him while he is sleeping. She fondles him, gets him hard and rides him. But he wakes up and is angry. He sends her to the couch to sleep. But, she is not satisfied. She sneaks back in and ties him up. She starts fucking him asleep. He wakes up, but he can't do anything about it. When Katie is finished with her orgasms, she unties him and he storms off to sleep on the couch himself....she is Crazy! Later, Katie goes to sleep, but she has a surprise in store. Her boyfriend has tied her up and tape gagged her as she slept. Now he decides to eat her out and then fuck her. She awakens to being fucked and is not too happy. But her boyfriend doesn't care. He pounds her until he shoots all over her belly.
Duration: 30:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8003kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sleep Sins - Payback

Sandra Jackie Spread Orgasm Saint Donatus

About 2 years ago we were able to visit our Friend Sandra Silvers while she was in Florida. At that point I had never been tied by anyone but Johnny and although I liked Bondage, I didn't love it as much as I do now. We ended up going out to eat with them and I heard a new spin on Love Bondage that really resonated with me. Subbie's are really valued. I don't know why but it really clicked. Later I ended up in my yellow corset tied with Sandra, side by side on the bed. A Hitachi secured in place and a each of us wearing a ballgag. This experience made me want to go buy a canopy bed. It really got me into rope bondage again as well.
Duration: 11:26
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3023kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 279.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Jackie Spread Orgasm

Anal Fucked Package Deliverer Lingling

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Toys, Blowjob, Bondage Sex, Forced Orgasms, Vibrator, Blowjob, Cumshot
Video language: English
Juliette has to deliver packages. But no one opens the door. She searches after someone and the packages drop down. In the cellar she hears a noise and she goes in with all the packages. Now she wants that the man signs the paper. Juliette has no time to wait. There are more packages she has to deliver. But the guy is not satisfied. It seems that one package is broken and he will not sign. Juliette has no idea what she shall do but the man asks has an idea. Juliette gets the signatur after he has tied her with ropes. Strange but Juliette agrees. She has no money to pay for the broken package so she strips shirt and bra. He takes ropes and ties her wrists on her back and she also gets a breastbondage. The man is horny now. He also wants a blowjob. Juliette has to kneel down and he fucks her mouth. After the blowjob she gets a slavecollar and a ballgag. He ties her to the wall. He is not ready with Juliette. She has to stay longer.
Duration: 45:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3443kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Fucked Package Deliverer
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10470 секунды с 9 запросами