View Single Post
Old 02-07-2023, 01:25 PM   #238
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

My Pervy Family - Ahhh... Fuck It! (1080p) Kelton

Release Year: 2022
Studio: My Pervy Family
Cast: Harley King, James Angel
Genres: Teens, Big Dicks, Blowjobs, Erotic Vignette, Family Roleplay, Shaved, Small Tits, Tattoos, Gonzo
Waking up next to my younger stepsister Harley was terrifying! She says we only kissed, which is a relief. But I can't help thinking about "What if..." when she gets into the shower. I spy on her getting her curves all soaped before I gather the courage to make my presence known. My stepsister doesn't hesitate to invite me in the shower with her. We start making out and then she drops to her knees to blow me. She deepthroats me before letting me penetrate her from behind. I think I made her cum fucking her like that and then I brought her back to the bedroom for more. Harley likes it hard and her cheeks wave & crest as I clap them from behind. My stepsister says I can cum inside her so I creampie her tight teen pussy!
Format: mp4
Duration: 31:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5843kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Pervy Family - Ahhh... Fuck It! (1080p)

Lauren Phillips, Krissy Knight - My New Stepmom Is A S-l-u-t (2023) Des Arc

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Lauren Phillips, Krissy Knight
Genres: Lesbian
Video language: English
Blonde college student Krissy Knight is so annoyed that her new stepmom, Lauren Phillips, is cramping her style, acting like she knows best, and interfering with Krissy's ability to masturbate all over the house. She sneaks into Lauren's bedroom to snoop through her drawers and finds proof of what she suspected: Lauren is an S-L-U-T! The curvy redhead catches her stepdaughter throatfucking her dildo and decides to show Krissy what it really means to be a slut, fucking her mouth and pussy with all her biggest toys and even squirting all over the teen as Krissy licks her snatch! After Krissy gets fisted and begs for more, it's clear there are two sluts in this house.
Duration: 35:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5202kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lauren Phillips, Krissy Knight - My New Stepmom Is A S-l-u-t (2023)

Purple Grey Dress Readfield

Johnny bought me a cute new lacy gray and purple dress and I put it in with stockings and boots, for an afternoon out in downtown. But, you would think I would have learned by now that if Johnny has bought me a dress, he usually has an unspoken ulterior motive. And, today is no different. He captures me before I leave the bedroom and pulls me out into the loft where he has a chair waiting for me. Once there, he ties me tightly to the chair, stuffs mouthpacking in my mouth and secures it in place with silver duct tape. Now, I am transformes into one of his favorite things: a pretty little damsel in distress who is unable to articulate my protests!
Duration: 7:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5838kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 321.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Purple Grey Dress

Bedroom Lingerie Chamonix

So, as you can see, I actually made it up to bed tonight. But, I made the same "mistake" again. This time, I put on a white corset with matching satin panties and stockings and lay across the bed. When Johnny makes his way into the bedroom I am given a collar around the neck, which quickly reminds me to be cooperative. Then, he secures my arms behind my back and ropes them to the headboard, so I can't get too far. He finishes off my predicament with a very thick white cleave gag. What to do...What to do? Since he's not going to let me go, I might as well have a little bit of fun. So, I hop and roll around the bed pretending to struggle. I hope this satisfies my master!
Duration: 8:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5848kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 372.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bedroom Lingerie
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06144 секунды с 9 запросами