View Single Post
Old 02-07-2023, 01:24 PM   #237
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Lady Sonia Okolona

Cast: Lady Sonia
Genres: MILF, Big Tits, RolePlay, BlowJob, Fucked
He called knowing that I would be at home alone and my husband would be out. Completely unaware of what he had planned I made him a cup of tea and then went to answer my phone and while I was out of the room and he took his chance and carefully poured the substance over the sugar cube and then put the sugar into my tea... It just took a couple of sips... One moment I am a prim and proper housewife preparing for an evening home with my husband when all of a sudden I start to feel hot and I get a strange tingling sensation in my pussy as I feel myself getting wet! I can feel my clit start to grow and all I seem to be able to thing about is the young mans cock and how desperate I am to feel it inside me! I really don't know what is happening and no matter how hard I try not to my eyes just keep moving to his crotch and I am desperate to feel him! I try so desperately to keep control but as the substance goes to work it's just impossible for me not to do something about it and in minutes I have taken him up to my bedroom and he is fucking me with his thick cock and I am a desperate panting whore ready to do that he wants to do with me! His thick cock stretches me as I mount him and ride him hard... I know that my husband is going to be able tell that something has happened... But this young mans plans also include filling me with his cum even though he knows that I am not using any form of contraception at all! He has made his plans very carefully and now he is going to REALLY enjoy himself with my tight married pussy and there is absolutely nothing that I can do about it!
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4846kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 666.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lady Sonia

Kiki True - Kiki Goes Deep, Deep Down at XLGirls 1080p Mineral Springs

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Kiki True
Video language: English
Nade is reading in the bedroom when Kiki True comes in and asks him what dress he likes best. Is it the shape-clinging red dress she's wearing or the silver dress in her hand? As soon as Nade looks up, he gets hands-on, fondling her huge tits. He likes Kiki bare best of all and whips off his clothes. While he lies back, Kiki trains her talented mouth on his cock, sucking him off and sucking his balls. He stands on the bed, lining up his cock with her pretty face.
Duration: 23:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6175kbps
Audio: 181kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kiki True - Kiki Goes Deep, Deep Down at XLGirls 1080p

Role-Playing Game With Milf Iraan

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Holly Halston
Genres: Anal, Uniform, Cuckold, MILF, Huge Tits, Raven, Wife, Blowjob (POV)
Holly Halston was dressed up as a sexy cop, ready for a little roleplay with her husband, who was supposed to be waiting for her at home. So imagine her surprise when the burglar she confronts in her bedroom isn't her husband at all!
Holly quickly takes control of the situation, telling the burglar Keiran Lee to take his dick out for her. She gives that fat cock a nice sloppy deepthroat blowjob, and then bends over so he can fuck her deep in her tight pink pussy.
Finally, Holly takes that big dick in her juicy ass, giving the horny burglar all three of her holes while her big tits bounce and she cums over and over on Keiran's big dick. One facial later, and Keiran is a free man... this time!
Duration: 32:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11665kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Role-Playing Game With Milf

Stepmoms Handyman - April Snow Wren

Cast: April Snow
Genres: Petite, POV, Small Boobs, MomsTeachSex
April Snow is all kinds of discombobulated when she comes out of her bedroom. She doesn't know her stepson, David Lee, is home early from school and therefore is there to see her adjusting her miniskirt and shirt while flashing T&A all over the place. When April sees David watching her, she flees into the bedroom for a moment before returning to confront him. She swears that it's not what it looks like and that the handyman had a fight with his wife. David brushes her off, so she tries another strategy.
Sitting down beside David, April offers to let him fuck her if he won't tell his about the handyman. David doesn't want to cum where the handyman did, but April assures him that he interrupted them before the handyman could finish. David takes April up on her offer, and without hesitation the horny redhead gets on her knees and pops David's fuck stick out to start sucking him off. Rearing back for a moment, she pops out her tits and then dives back in to suckle the balls.
When April turns around and slips out of her skirt and thong, David gets his chance to tap that. He takes his stepmom in , then pulls her into his lap so she can slide down onto his cock in cowgirl. Turning around, April keeps bouncing away in reverse cowgirl. Her hairy twat is nice and slick, making it easy for her to keep her pussy party going. Falling onto her side, April lifts one leg high for David to shove back into her. She ultimately rolls onto her back as David keeps on banging her, throwing her head back in delight as her stepson gives her a big O. When David pops out and covers her torso in cum, April has a few moments of total satisfaction before her stepson tells her that his already knows she's cheating.
Duration: 24:47
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 17357kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stepmoms Handyman - April Snow

Molly Little - A Touch Down Here Wins The Game (2023) Springvale

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Molly Little
Genres: HD Video, All Sex
Molly Little is feeling a little bit ignored as she wanders into the living room to find her boyfriend Oliver Flynn engrossed in the big game. Molly tries to engage Oliver in conversation by telling him she's ready for their date. Oliver tells Molly that he'll take her out after the game, which is almost over. He urges her to sit with him. When Molly realizes that he's not paying attention, she gets Oliver to promise that he'll take her out somewhere really nice after this.
Satisfied that she has extracted her promise, Molly goes and gets herself all dolled up in a way that she hopes will get Oliver to finally notice her. She puts on a hot little thong and a team jersey, then returns to the living room. The game is still on, so Oliver doesn't notice Molly at first. She eventually comes close to seducing him, but the game sucks him back in at the last moment.
Pushing Molly off his lap, Oliver moves her onto the remote control without realizing it. Her weight turns the TV off, which finally, finally gets Oliver to give her the attention she's been after. Molly tells Oliver that if he wants the remote he'll have to come and get it. Using the remote, Molly leads Oliver to the bedroom to remind him that pussy is better than football.
It turns out that getting his dick sucked is also more appealing to Oliver than football. Molly makes sure to take good care of him as they indulge in a 69. Turning around, Molly sinks down onto Oliver's cock to ride him in cowgirl. Now that she has finally gotten herself filled to the brim with cock, she enjoys every moment of it.
Curling up in Oliver's arms, Molly spreads her thighs so they can bang as they spoon. She rolls onto her back and keeps her legs splayed wide open. Oliver is happy to oblige that request by teasing her with the D and then shoving it deep into Molly's meaty twat. He gives it to her until she's groaning in delight, then pulls out to cum on her shaved snatch.
Molly is pleased that she got every last drop of Oliver's cum. Using her fingers, she spreads it all over her stomach and breasts, then has a taste. Oliver comes in and kisses his own essence from Molly's tongue, a sexy end to a sexy encounter.
Duration: 30:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7850kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Molly Little - A Touch Down Here Wins The Game (2023)

Karma May Tewksbury

Karma was our sexy guest for the evening. She wore a red skin-tight dress that accentuated her nice round booty and perky tits. It was the perfect outfit for the occasion. Karma sensually teased with her feline-esque movements while stripping and then bouncing her ass all over. We then followed her sexy booty, as it shifted from left to right all the way to the bedroom. Soon after getting her amazing ass oiled up, Karma gave the cock of the day an amazing BJ. She eventually took that dick for an unbelievable ride which resulted in her pretty face getting blasted by multiple shots of jizz.
Duration: 49:07
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1468kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 540.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Karma May

Missing From Work Seaside

I swear that I have a good reason for missing work today! But, I can't exactly tell my boss the reason. See...Johnny saw me exit the bedroom in a nifty teal work dress, stockings and high heels. I don't think it's anything unusual. I always try to dress neat for work. But, he finds me more charming than usual and wants me all to himself. So, he ties me to a chair with white rope, so my dress will ride up revealing my satin panties. And, then he stuffs mouth packing in my mouth and covers it with clear duct tape. I can't phone in to the office with a gag on which leaves my boss to wonder where I am. And, since this isn't the first time this has happened, I imagine my days at the company are limited. Oh well....I can find another job, but I wouldn't ever be able to find another Johnny!
Duration: 8:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5839kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 383.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Missing From Work
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09355 секунды с 9 запросами