View Single Post
Old 02-07-2023, 12:43 PM   #600
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Rag Doll - Liv Aguilera, Jack Hammer Vaterstetten

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Liv Aguilera came to town specifically to play with Jack Hammer. He's a bondage master with miles of rope that he's just waiting to wrap around her tight little body. She's got these nice round tits that are perfect to pinch and pull on. A couple of heavy weights pull her nipples toward the floor and there isn't a thing she can do about it. As Jack canes her thighs and ass she can't even express how much it hurts. Any begging or screaming she might try is muffled by the black ball gag crammed into her mouth.
Things don't stay so simple. Jack is taking Liv for a full BDSM overload. Every part of her is going to get some rough treatment. Her tits will get pumped, her clit vibrated, her arms pulled roughly behind her back, and her mouth stuffed full of panties that are wet from her excitement. And that's without the brutal caning that he has in store for her.
The best is yet to cum. He's got a toy more powerful than anything she has ever experienced waiting in the wings. The Sybian is a ride-on-vibrator, the absolute pinnacle of technology. It's going to tear Category 5 orgasms out from Liv's aching, sore pussy. She is already on her knees but she can barely hold herself up as the overcomes her and leaves her a cum- shell of her former self.
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6762kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rag Doll - Liv Aguilera, Jack Hammer

Cock Tied Electrified - HD 720p Partille

I use an intricate tie of rope bondage to secure My slave. With each pass of the rope he becomes more and more helpless and vulnerable. Anticipation builds with the extreme restraints holding him captive. I take special joy in painfully binding his cock as he sways and moans! I have an arsenal of clamps at the ready , and waste no time in putting them to work on his exposed weakness ! his cock and balls are crushed into submission , yet I am still unsatisfied…. I turn on My electric stinger and have him begging for mercy and agreeing to anything I want in no time ! I decide what you want boy ! …and you want chastity !
Duration: 14:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5051kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 558.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cock Tied Electrified - HD 720p

The Angst of Ashley Part Three- Ashley Graham, Nyssa Nevers North Prairie

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Tits like the ones on Ashley Graham are not easy to find. They are so large, beautiful and best of all, sensitive. She seems almost impervious to every other type of pain. Not on her chest, though. It is like she has a pair of targets painted there.
PD even has a milking machine for those udders of hers. The marks that it leaves look like a pair of bulls eyes. The kind that PD is going to try to hit with his cane a little bit later.
Duration: 40:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 457.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Angst of Ashley Part Three- Ashley Graham, Nyssa Nevers
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.17179 секунды с 9 запросами