View Single Post
Old 02-07-2023, 12:43 PM   #599
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Fishy Business - Siouxsie Q Holualoa

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Siouxsie Q had the option of going elsewhere for her BDSM fix. There are plenty of people out there who would do just about anything to get their hands on a body as hot as hers. But she came to Jack Hammer because she knows that he is one of the best in the business. Others would spend too much time trying to make her happy. That isn't submission. She needs to be put in her place. She needs to be tied down and used by a man that is strong enough to take what he wants, whether she is moaning in pleasure or screaming in pain.
Siouxsie has the cutest little "Don't hit me" face. She pouts a bit and tries her hardest to look too sweet and innocent to keep beating. But she came to us because she wanted cold-hearted domination that would push her to her limits. That means Jack is completely unaffected by any of her begging and beautiful looks. He makes a rope gag to keep her quiet and goes back to whipping her without mercy. He doesn't care if she cries or cums. It's only about making her suffer and submit.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:03:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6762kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fishy Business - Siouxsie Q

SlaveMouth - Kendra Heart - I'm a Pig on a Horse Watertown

Studio: SlaveMouth
Genres: Bdsm
Exciting days at the Assylum, folks. Lily Thot, a super-hardcore and super-sweet masochist, came by for 3 days of submission. She's got a small body but a big, juicy butt, and Dr. Mercies made sure to treat it right... meaning horribly.
Duration: 34:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9124kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SlaveMouth - Kendra Heart - I'm a Pig on a Horse

Limit Torture Compilation Part 2 Lake Villa

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Torture
Extreme torture bondage hard tied submission slaves compilation.
Format: avi
Duration: 3:35:35
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1468kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Limit Torture Compilation Part 2

Caged Bird Will Never Be Outside Quaker Hill

Release Year: 2015
Gabriella Paltrova is stuck in a cage in a dark dungeon and all she wants to do is go see the birds. She wants to be outside, in the open air, listening to them chirp in the sun.
Jack Hammer doesn't give a fuck what she wants. All that matters is what he has planned for her, and it doesn't involve her ever seeing daylight again. She's in the dungeon so that he can go and make her suffer whenever he wants. He shows her the outside world through a window and lets her think she may actually get the chance to feel the grass under her feet, but in reality he has no intention of letting that happen.
Instead her future holds whips and rope. It will involve pleasing a man without reservation or concern for her own satisfaction. She thinks that if she learns well and acts right she will be free to play with the animals and live her life. In reality she is going to be locked away until Jack gets bored with her and decides to get rid of her. But as long as she keeps learning new tricks she has a long, bright future of sexual slavery ahead of her.
Duration: 42:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6749kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caged Bird Will Never Be Outside

A Dream Realized- Emma, Elise Graves Randburg

Release Year: 2014
Today is a very special day indeed. It is the meeting up of two legendary Queens of Pain. For years Elise Graves has been heading up North to get her masochistic fix by getting her ass beaten for Paintoy as only she can. We thought it was about time to return the favor.
Today the student becomes the teacher. All those years of masochistic bliss has molded Elise into a to be reckoned with when it comes to dishing out the suffering. And there is no better recipient then Emma, who has watched Elise writhe in shoot after shoot for Paintoy. Emma had always wanted to be an Intersec girl and today she finally gets her chance.
What follows is an orgy of pain and pleasure under Elise's expert hands. The lean toned body of Emma is like clay that is molded into painslut flesh. Emma is hooded, whipped, caned, gagged, hogtied and hung upside down in a full suspension. Each whip lash stands out in bright red streaks across her pale flesh. Elise is a tiny sadistic pain pixie that pushes Emma further and further into the realms of subspace, and the naked joy in her eyes is undeniable.
Their dance is a beautiful thing to witness and the bond between them undeniable. In the end Elise leaves Emma a heaving undone mess of worked over masochist covered in marks and sweat. It is a beautiful look on her. Thank you for coming down and visiting us Emma, you make a great Intersec girl!
Duration: 43:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6760kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Dream Realized- Emma, Elise Graves

Fetcon Surprise Graz

Whitney walks into my hotel room after she had agreed to meet for a tryst earlier in the evening. She wanted to make good on her promise to drive me wild with passion.
I'm still trying to scream through my gag as Whitney walks past the bathroom. I imagine she thinks I'm just making playful noises, so she'll come release me from whatever self-tie I have gotten myself into. I see her come just past the bathroom wall. She looks superhot with her blonde hair thrown up into a retro bun, black leather bra and miniskirt sleek against her skin, and black leather heels gliding effortlessly across the floor.
Whitney sees me now and the look of terror on my face. She realizes that I am trying to warn her of certain danger, but can't fully process the eminent peril, before a large hand wraps around her head and pulls her into submission.
Duration: 15:44
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2108kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 261.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fetcon Surprise

Tickling Submission Cool Nice Mega Wonderfull Hot Collection. Part 1. Pluckemin

Release Year: 2023
is a horny girl to made orgasm! She is a wild girl wich loves anal pleasure. Her hungry pussy needs taming and who would be up to the job to tame such a sex pot? Of course' Nathally! Nathally starts her nimble fingers to work, she tickles, teases and titillates Linda's hot bound body and she laughs sweetly. She has her bound, completely naked in the device the knight, her legs are spread and she's ready and waiting for the pleasure' Nathaly thrusts the vibrator into her anal and Linda soon starts to feel the pleasure, the vibrating sensations run deep through her body. She begins her journey to orgasm with the constant tickling and teasing from Nathally. Nathally shows no respite and just carries on working Lindas tight pussy with second vibrator. After working her tight pussy with magic wand and it all becomes too much for her to take, and she has one huge Wet! climax! Be sure not to miss this hot red hear, in one of the hottest tickling submission orgasm clips of all time!

Total size: 2.3 GB in 3 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tickling Submission Cool Nice Mega Wonderfull Hot Collection. Part 1.
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04035 секунды с 9 запросами