View Single Post
Old 02-07-2023, 12:17 PM   #1502
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Ms Grey Marmora

Today, I decide to dress like a powerful executive in a dark gray satin blouse, black pencil skirt, stockings, and shiny high heels. Of course, rather than getting any work done, I spend my time tightly tied to a chair with rope and a thick jersey cleave gag in my mouth. And, of course, Johnny makes sure to let my skirt ride up to reveal my satin panties and garters!
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5833kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 343.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ms Grey

Red N Black Damsels Rachel

Chrissy Marie and I, dressed in black and red dresses with stockings and high heels, are headed to the bar at FetishCon when Johnny catches sight of us in the hallway and decides that drinks can wait. He pulls us back into the hotel room and instructs us to sit on the ottoman. There, he uses red and black ropes (matching our dresses) to tie our arms behind our backs and legs together while seated. Then he gives us duct tape gags with mouth packing to keep us from complaining.
Duration: 7:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5848kbps

File size: 317.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red N Black Damsels

Blue and White Dress Converse

Johnny and I just got back from dinner at a fancy French resrant and I am stuffed. I plop down on the bed in my blue and white dress, stockings and high heels and sigh loudly for Johnny to hear. It doesn't take Johnny long to respond to my apathetic sigh! He drops what he is doing, grabs some rope and has me tied in a menacing hog tie with a cleave gag before I have ever a chance to even take the high heels off my aching feet. I struggle around on the bed, hopelessly trying to free myself from my ropes. And, Johnny just sits back and grins with a very self satisfied smile on his face. I think this is his way of telling me that I won't be going to bed yet after he just took me out to such a nice dinner. And, that's fine with me. I think he knows my sighs are really just my way of asking to be tied up.
Duration: 3:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5784kbps

File size: 166.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blue and White Dress

Purple Grey Dress Huntingtown

Johnny bought me a cute new lacy gray and purple dress and I put it in with stockings and boots, for an afternoon out in downtown. But, you would think I would have learned by now that if Johnny has bought me a dress, he usually has an unspoken ulterior motive. And, today is no different. He captures me before I leave the bedroom and pulls me out into the loft where he has a chair waiting for me. Once there, he ties me tightly to the chair, stuffs mouthpacking in my mouth and secures it in place with silver duct tape. Now, I am transformes into one of his favorite things: a pretty little damsel in distress who is unable to articulate my protests!
Duration: 7:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5838kbps

File size: 321.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Purple Grey Dress

Tied For Fun Laporte

Johnny and I decide to have a little bondage fun for you! In my white stretchy bustier (which has been very popular in the past), pale pink panties and white stockings, Johnny helps me down to the floor. Then, as I stay kneeling on the floor, he ties my arms behind my back in a chest harness and pops a drool inducing red ball gag into my mouth. And, for a bit of extra fun, Johnny pulls down the top of my bustier and I continue topless.
Duration: 7:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5823kbps

File size: 344.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tied For Fun

Milf Bound part I Churchill

Johnny got me this brand new superhot black and white off the shoulder dress. I put it on for him, anxious to see hisreaction. He is pleasantly surprised as I enter the loft in the dress he bought me with black stockings and high heels. Johnny announces to me that he loves it when I play the part of the gorgeous MILF. What he loves even better is a tied up, drooling MILF. So, of course, he ties my arms above my head with rope and puts a big red ball gag in my mouth. It has the desired effect. Before I know it, I am ambling back and forth from foot to foot trying to keep the
drool from destroying my shoes.
Duration: 6:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5828kbps

File size: 303.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Milf Bound part I

Hanging Out Hallowell

I love a good suspension! Especially when we have time to just have fun with it! Today, I put on a frilly little white dress with satin panties, garter belt and stockings, and let Johnny use his imagination and a lot of rope! Of course he gags me with a thick detective style white cloth gag to make sure I don't fuss too much. But, who's complaining? I'm on cloud 9 right now, and I hope I don't ever have to come back!
Duration: 7:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5865kbps

File size: 344.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hanging Out
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09078 секунды с 9 запросами