View Single Post
Old 02-07-2023, 12:16 PM   #1500
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Road Warrior Cope

I'm on the road again and even when I am on the road, I still manage to find a way to get tied up. Poor me. I enter my hotel room after a long day of conferences, and I am ready to relax. But, as soon as I walk through the door in my gray and white business ensemble, complete with garter belt stockings, satin panties and black high heels, I am grabbed by a large man and XXXX to the floor in front of the desk. I notice as he is pushing me down that my computer screen still displays my favorite hobby. He quickly wraps my arms behind my back around the leg of the desk. Now, I can't get away as he completes his handiwork. He continues to give me a thick tape gag with mouth packing. Then, the intruder ties my legs together at the knees and ankles in front of me. He only stays for a minute longer to watch me struggle before leaving me there in my predicament. I hope these are those easy release cuffs! No matter...I'm sure someone will be along momentarily to aid me in my quest for freedom!
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5843kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 324.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Road Warrior

Chair Tied Siauliai

It's a cold winter day and I have just been out window shopping all afternoon. When I return, Johnny is waiting for me with a sly grin on his face. I'm not so sure what he is excited about. Anyway, I ignore his odd behavior and head over to the ottoman and take a seat. I'm still wearing my cream knit sweater with my pink tweed skirt, stockings and wedge heels, perfect for the brisk weather.
Duration: 6:43
Video: 856x480, MP4V, 4790kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 241.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chair Tied

In The End He Cums On Her Lovely Face Cave Spring

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Phoenix Marie
Genres: Anal, Big Tits, Blonde, Facial, Doggystyle, Stockings
Video language: English
Phoenix, in a press conference, leaks information on several sex scandals about an important politician. The ruined politician sends a "character assassin" to Phoenix's house to film her sucking and fucking him and disgracing her completely.
At the end, cumming on her face and asking her to read a statement admitting that she is nothing but a lying and cheating slut bag who will do anything for attention.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 34:09
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: In The End He Cums On Her Lovely Face

White on White Taneyville

There's just something about pure white that people love. So, I put on a favorite white bustier with matching satin panties, stockings and silver high heels. Of course, I put on my collar to let you know who I belong to. Johnny ties my arms behind my back and legs together with white rope. Then he pops a big white ball gag in my mouth. He lets me struggle on the couch and attempt to get away, but I know better than to try to get away from Johnny!
Duration: 7:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5829kbps

File size: 319.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: White on White

Jackie and Blair Bouson Part II Osnabrock

Blair Blouson and I have dressed in some quite enrapturing lingerie for Johnny and Randy from Bondage Mischief. We are both wearing corsets, panties, stockings, gloves and high heels-Blair in Black and me in Red. What are these gentlemen going to do with the sultry lot of us? I mean, they have a lot of rope and the possibilities are endless. They decide to tie Blair sitting up on the hotel lounge chair, and me in a strict hog tie on the floor at her feet. We are both given ball gags that match the color of our corsets. We drool and struggle in unison, wrestling with the sparkle in the men's eyes. Blair and I are having a lot of fun with Johnny and Randy, but I am not sure we will ever be let go today, now that they have us right where they want us.
Duration: 7:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps

File size: 323.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jackie and Blair Bouson Part II

Katie Kush - Boot Bitch Orgasms Glen Aubrey

Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Stockings, Boot Worship, High Heels, Handjob, Cumshot
Mistress Katie has her boot bitch completely restrained to his cage so she can do anything she pleases to him. Her leather boots are extra clean but she has plans to make them messy again to always keep his mouth busy. She wants him to be a very good boot slut and make a huge mess all over her shiny leather boots. Mistress Katie orders him to fuck the soles and heels of her leather boots as she strokes his cock off in between. He has no choice but to obey his Mistress and blow a huge load all over her boots. She certainly isn't going to clean it up and makes her bottom boot bitch lick up every last drop like the cum slut he is.
Duration: 11:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 816.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katie Kush - Boot Bitch Orgasms

Angelika Grays - The Temptation Wears Lace Vale

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Angelika Grays
Genres: DP, Anal, Blonde, Threesome, Fingering, Ass To Mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat
Video language: English
Angelica Grays is a hot woman, she wears the sexiest lingerie, stockings and heels. Tall and thin, she sits before the mirror to put on some jewelry and fix her makeup.
Duration: 30:42
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14647kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angelika Grays - The Temptation Wears Lace
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.01977 секунды с 9 запросами