View Single Post
Old 02-07-2023, 12:16 PM   #1499
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Ransomed Secretary Part II Vallecitos

My day does not seem to be improving. Here I am, tied up in a strict chair tie in a stranger's living room. My pale blue skirt has ridden up, revealing my satin panties, garters and the silky tops of my stockings. I have a lot of mouth packing and a thick cleave gag over top. I can barely muffle out any recognizable words and I am starting to get worried. My blouse is seductively unbuttoned enough to reveal my cleavage. I am hoping the sight of me is enough to distract my capturer from his pursuit. But, the next thing I know, he places a sign on me demanding a ransom! Then, without explanation, he makes a video of me struggling and spurting out curses and texts a video message to a potential buyer. This day might not turn out as hoped. I am not sure what is going to happen to me now. Oh well! At least I, once again, get to play the damsel in distress! Little does he know that I have been tied up many times and I could surprise him at any moment with my escapability.
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5810kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 308.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ransomed Secretary Part II

Lubricating the Law Harristown

Cast: Emma
Video language: English
Emma Leigh has to consult with hotshot lawyer Mugur, and she thinks she might get his high fee reduced if she wears a sexy red raincoat and low-cut blouse. You know, kind of like lubricating the wheels of justice? Hey, it works, because Mugur’s legal mind is quickly befuddled and she gets him where she wants him, with his hands on her tits, his mouth on her shaved pussy, and his cock in her face. Ah, no wonder those justice wheels turn so slowly. Emma is quite a fox and we predict more big things for her--or specifically, more big things her, when this thrilling starlet shoots more scenes for us! Meantime, she shows a lot of skills as she jacks Mugur’s meat, takes it in her mouth, and gets fucked by him spoon style in her hardcore XXX video and explicit pics. The fact that she wears garters and stockings, and has sexy freckles on her face, truly adds to the excitement of this excellent scene!! Emma rides his rod like a cowgirl, gets boffed on her back on the couch, and then kneels to take his load on her tongue and chin. Let’s hope her legal difficulties resolve themselves as readily as Mugur’s mess sprays into her lips!
Duration: 38:22
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1165kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 380.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lubricating the Law

Pink Elk

I am wearing my pink and gray lingerie with pink satin panties and stockings. Johnny seems very pleased when I step out in this ensemble with my silver high heels. So pleased, in fact, that he decides to throw away all plans for the day and just play around with me. He ties my arms above my head in the loft, so he has full access to me. Then, he puts a thick gray cleave gag in my mouth. He waits for me to get stuck in my head a little too much and strikes back by taking off my bra and giving me my nipple clamps. What will he do next? I'm not sure, but I like where this is going.
Duration: 7:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5826kbps

File size: 339.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pink

Blue Satin Secretary Part III Line Lexington

As I start to struggle, I realize that this tight rope chest harness/elbow tie is inescapable. I toss back and forth on the chair I am still sitting on and effort to loosen the ropes a little to no avail. I'm worried that Johnny may never let me go today! At least I still look pleasantly perky with scarf in my mouth, blue satin shirt still tucked in neatly, blue skirt pulled up just enough to reveal my white panties underneath, lace top stockings seducing your eye downward and silver heels still pumping on the floor. I move around somewhat annoyed, but secretly very pleased, until I lose balance and slither my way to the floor losing my shoes in the tussle. Before long, Johnny comes up and removes the chair behind me, because he doesn't want to see me get hurt. He, then, returns a moment later to make my predicament a little more fun. My knees and ankles are tied tightly with rope already, but, he takes my ankles and ties them up to my wrists in a snug hogtie.
Duration: 7:59
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2104kbps

File size: 132.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blue Satin Secretary Part III

Chair Tied with Chrissy Marie Johnsonburg

What would Johnny do if he got me and Chrissy Marie together? Hmmmmmm.....I have a feeling it would look a lot like this. Chrissy Marie, cute, playful, slender, adorable in lingerie, Chrissy is chair tied with her arms behind the back of the chair and legs tied apart to the legs of the chairs. And of course a red ball gag to produce lots of drool. She looks to die for in her lacy white, bra, panties, garter belt and stockings. Then, Johnny would have to tie me up kneeling in between her legs with very similar lingerie and my arms secured behind my back with an armbinder. I get a red ball gag too, so that I can drool in Chrissy's little lap. To finish off our little predicament, Johnny could tie us together, her legs to my torso, so we can't get away from each other no matter how hard we try. No worries, I have a feeling that me and Chrissy wouldn't mind being so close together.
Duration: 6:46
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2082kbps

File size: 110.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chair Tied with Chrissy Marie

Green Formal Dress Lamartine

Tonight I have a charity event that I must attend, even though I'd rather stay home and relax, tied up in bed with my Johnny. Ahhhhh...now that's an idea. And, I know just how to get out of this fundraising gig. I dress up in a sleek green satin gown with a jewelled embellishment. I put on stockings and gemmed high heels matching the jewels on my dress. Finally, I pull white glove all the way up to my elbows. There. That should do it. Johnny can't resist me all dressed up with somewhere to go. As predicted, when Johnny sees me, he drags me into the spare bedroom (don't want to mess up the sheets on our bed just yet) and props me up at the head of the bed. He ties my wrists to either corner of the headboard and then ties my legs at the ankles in front of me. Finally, he gives me a thick white detective style gag that matches my predicament perfectly. Johnny enjoys watching me get restless as I worry about how much trouble I will be in with my boss for being late to tonight's event. But, he knows just what will relieve the worry about tongiht...He pulls the top of my dress down, revealing my bare breasts. Then, he exits out of the room and leaves me to worry about what someone will think when they find me here like this, instead.
Duration: 7:51
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2098kbps

File size: 129.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Green Formal Dress

Bedroom Lingerie Kramfors

So, as you can see, I actually made it up to bed tonight. But, I made the same "mistake" again. This time, I put on a white corset with matching satin panties and stockings and lay across the bed. When Johnny makes his way into the bedroom I am given a collar around the neck, which quickly reminds me to be cooperative. Then, he secures my arms behind my back and ropes them to the headboard, so I can't get too far. He finishes off my predicament with a very thick white cleave gag. What to do...What to do? Since he's not going to let me go, I might as well have a little bit of fun. So, I hop and roll around the bed pretending to struggle. I hope this satisfies my master!
Duration: 8:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5848kbps

File size: 372.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bedroom Lingerie
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06472 секунды с 9 запросами