View Single Post
Old 02-07-2023, 03:35 AM   #2612
Gainshade

Поблагодарили 142 раз(а) в 142 сообщениях

All my threads

Gainshade Он может собой гордиться.Gainshade Он может собой гордиться.
Default Tayte Hanson Darius Ferdynand Flip-Fuck

Tayte Hanson Darius Ferdynand Flip-Fuck

Cast: Darius Ferdynand, Tayte Hanson
Tags: blow, masturbation, flip-flop, cut, cumshot, blowjob, kissing, anal, muscles, sex, interview, tattoo, muscle, cumshots, anal sex
Description: Director's Note From : I'm very excited and honored to present to you an update featuring our newly minted award-winner of Cybersocket's Best Newcomer award, Tayte Hanson. It's been a pleasure working with this man, and this award is 100% deserved. But let me be very clear--Tayte's success and OUR success as a whole is largely in part because of the dedicated and loyal support of you, our members and fans. We can never thank you guys enough for supporting our work and voting. So thank you, and congratulations to Tayte. Y'all be sure to give him some love! Always, Description: It's always hard to tell if two guys would have good chemistry until you've put them in the same room and seen them interact with each other. Tayte and Darius are both extremely good looking so it's no surprise that they would be attracted to each other but the chemistry between these two was on a whole new level. They were so completely comfortable with each other it almost felt as if they were old fuck buddies. They were both eager to explore each other's perfectly sculpted bodies and this time all inhibitions were out the door. They're both open minded and say whatever they in the moment so they were very comfortable telling each other their turn ons and what felt good.
Duration: 00:41:43
Format: MPEG-4
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~3 000 Kbps avg, 0.109 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~129 Kbps
Filesize: 926 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
Gainshade is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03639 секунды с 9 запросами