View Single Post
Old 02-06-2023, 02:56 PM   #234
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Fighting Over The Bed Keytesville

Cast: Ashley Wolf, Destiny Cruz
Genres: Big Dick, Family Swap, Blonde, Brunette
Video language: English
What would happen if four families each contributed one member to create a new family? In this episode of Family Swap, Destiny Crus and her new swap Joshua Lewis are supposed to learn how to be a family. They haven't even spent a night in the house and they're already fighting, though. They both want the same bedroom, and Destiny is prepared to do whatever it takes to get her way. She crawls into bed fully clothed to try to stake her claim, but Joshua climbs in right after her. Destiny isn't about to let that stop her. She keeps on peeling her clothes off, although Joshua does the same right back. Eventually Destiny is down to her thong and Joshua is totally naked. Mocking Joshua's dick is Destiny's next tactic, which only prompts Joshua to start stroking himself to make it nice and big.
Another tussle beneath the covers leads to Joshua spooning behind Destiny as she tries to use her booty to shove him out of bed. In return, Joshua tells Destiny she's making him hard and that he's going to stick it in if she keeps it up. Why would Destiny back down now? She tells Joshua to do it, then acts surprised when he does. Even now that she's getting dicked down, Destiny is a real bitch. She rolls on top of Joshua and tries to show him how he's done while also making it clear that she can't stand her swap . The commotion attracts Ashley Wolf and Steve Holmes, who come in to see what's going on. They take one look and rush in to separate the swap siblings.
While Steve hauls Destiny off Joshua, Ashley rushes in and pops her titties out to give Joshua something to suck so he can calm down. Joshua eventually claims he'll calm down even better if Ashley sucks his dick, which his swap mommy is happy enough to do. Destiny and Steve watch the whole exchange in shock, but at that point Steve tries to leave. Destiny isn't having any of that, though; she can see his hardon so she takes that stiffie out for a BJ of her own. That's the premise of a swap family fuck as Ashley climbs onto Joshua's fuck stick for a reverse cowgirl stiffie ride. Destiny pushes Steve onto the bed for a ride of her own. Ashely wants to try her swap hubby's D out so she gets on her hands and knees for Steve to give it to her in while Destiny does the same for Joshua to bone her. Swapping partners one last time, Destiny spreads her thighs for Steve to fuck her until he gives her a big creampie, while Ashley urges Joshua to give her the same treatment. Sated, Destiny offers to share a room with Joshua for the rest of the swap.
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:33
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 20097kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fighting Over The Bed

Body Massage Soldier

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Hidden cam, Voyeur
Sexy russian girls Irma and Ilona amazing massage in bed room, spy scene.
Duration: 11:59
Video: 1904x1036, AVC (H.264), 1263kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 127.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Body Massage

Kristy New Sex Winlock

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Hidden cam, Voyeur
Sexy girl Kristy hardcore fucked lover boy, hidden cam from bed room.
Duration: 17:41
Video: 1904x1036, AVC (H.264), 1250kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 186.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kristy New Sex

Mj Fresh - Time For Her* Fernando De La Mora

Cast: Mj Fresh
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Rough Se
Big booty babe MJ Fresh knows she's got the goods her lovers crave and she enjoys showing it all off in bras and thongs that hug her curves. Her latest conquest, Sam Shock, is definitely appreciative. They wake up together and MJ tries to seduce Sam into sating his morning wood. Unfortunately, Sam has to work. After a few sizzling moments where they caress and grope each other, Sam shuts it down so he can get up and get ready.MJ isn't about to take no for an answer. She waits until Sam has put on a shirt and then tries to corner him in the kitchen. The horny babe can feel how hard Sam is for her as they make out! Sam's resistance wins out once again, though, leaving MJ still horny and unfulfilled. What's a cock hungry babe to do?MJ retreats to the bedroom and changes into the bedroom and changes into a new outfit. Pulling on tight shorts that show off her firm ass and a crop top that's barely more than a bra, she gathers her things. Wandering out of the bedroom, she endeavors to lean over so that Sam can see the way the fabric stretches across her bottom.Sam can't resist another moment. He pushes MJ up against the counter to cup her waist in his hands and heft those tits. In return, MJ sinks to her knees to pop Sam's hardon out. Opening wide, she starts sucking like a vacuum!The couple relocates to the bedroom, where MJ revs Sam's motor once again with a titty fuck. Since Sam is already on the bed, it's easy for MJ to slide her shorts off and climb onto his hardon. Rocking her hips, she rides with long strokes as she pops her boobs out for Sam to love on.Sam flips MJ onto her back and crawls between her thighs to lap at her sweet juices. Using his magic tongue, he licks the wetness of MJ's arousal. Then he brings his hand up and finger bangs her as he keeps up the pressure on her clit. MJ's position is perfect for Sam to get to his feet and shove himself all the way inside her juicy snatch.Rolling MJ onto her belly, Sam keeps their mutual party going. He puts his hands on her ass as he dives deep. MJ's moans of delight are all the permission Sam needs to keep pounding away at that lush fuck hole. As he reaches his own peak, he pulls out to pop all over MJ's back. Finally satisfied, MJ draws Sam in for one last kiss before letting him go to work.
Duration: 23:11
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 21479kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mj Fresh - Time For Her*

Need Work Boykins

I am on a desperate quest for a new job! I dress in my most subtly sexy satin blouse, skirt, stockings and patent leather pumps and am ready to head out the door. But, before I reach the front door, Johnny pulls me back in and distracts me from my important quest. He prominently places me in the center of the living room in a chair and ties me down good. Then he gives me a thick cleave gag to keep me quiet. I engage in a futile struggle to escape, when my skirt rides up revealing my satin panties. I continue on my struggle as Johnny goes into lengthy detail about how he likes me better as his sexy bedroom tigress that cannot be tamed....and certainly does not belong in a humdrum no advancement existence....I suppose it's not so bad being his personal secretary!
Duration: 11:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 490.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Need Work

Beautiful Hottie Decided To Play With Young Guy Maury

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Nina Elle
Genres: Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Cheating, Creampie, MILF, Straight, Tattoos, Titfuck, Wife
There’s nothing Nina Elle enjoys more than a day spent in the kitchen, baking for her husband and stepson. Unfortunately, her stepson Justin Hunt has some serious attitude problems, so she decides to play with his dick under the table!
Once her husband is out of the room, this busty trophy wife starts slobbering up and down her stepson’s huge cock, titfucking him until he’s ready to fuck her! Heading to the bedroom, Nina whips her big fake tits out before bouncing her wet pussy up and down as she rides that hard dick, spreading her juicy ass wide to take in every inch!
Finishing inside his stepmom, Justin watches as she shoves him cum even deeper inside her pussy, fingering out a taste of his warm load!
Duration: 34:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5025kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beautiful Hottie Decided To Play With Young Guy

Fighting Over The Bed - Ashley Wolf, Destiny Cruz Longjumeau

Cast: Ashley Wolf, Destiny Cruz
Genres: Blowjob, Long hair, Family Swap, Landing Strip Pussy
What would happen if four families each contributed one member to create a new family? In this episode of Family Swap, Destiny Crus and her new swap Joshua Lewis are supposed to learn how to be a family. They haven't even spent a night in the house and they're already fighting, though. They both want the same bedroom, and Destiny is prepared to do whatever it takes to get her way. She crawls into bed fully clothed to try to stake her claim, but Joshua climbs in right after her. Destiny isn't about to let that stop her. She keeps on peeling her clothes off, although Joshua does the same right back. Eventually Destiny is down to her thong and Joshua is totally naked. Mocking Joshua's dick is Destiny's next tactic, which only prompts Joshua to start stroking himself to make it nice and big.
Another tussle beneath the covers leads to Joshua spooning behind Destiny as she tries to use her booty to shove him out of bed. In return, Joshua tells Destiny she's making him hard and that he's going to stick it in if she keeps it up. Why would Destiny back down now? She tells Joshua to do it, then acts surprised when he does. Even now that she's getting dicked down, Destiny is a real bitch. She rolls on top of Joshua and tries to show him how he's done while also making it clear that she can't stand her swap . The commotion attracts Ashley Wolf and Steve Holmes, who come in to see what's going on. They take one look and rush in to separate the swap siblings.
While Steve hauls Destiny off Joshua, Ashley rushes in and pops her titties out to give Joshua something to suck so he can calm down. Joshua eventually claims he'll calm down even better if Ashley sucks his dick, which his swap mommy is happy enough to do. Destiny and Steve watch the whole exchange in shock, but at that point Steve tries to leave. Destiny isn't having any of that, though; she can see his hardon so she takes that stiffie out for a BJ of her own. That's the premise of a swap family fuck as Ashley climbs onto Joshua's fuck stick for a reverse cowgirl stiffie ride. Destiny pushes Steve onto the bed for a ride of her own. Ashely wants to try her swap hubby's D out so she gets on her hands and knees for Steve to give it to her in while Destiny does the same for Joshua to bone her. Swapping partners one last time, Destiny spreads her thighs for Steve to fuck her until he gives her a big creampie, while Ashley urges Joshua to give her the same treatment. Sated, Destiny offers to share a room with Joshua for the rest of the swap.
Duration: 25:33
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 20097kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fighting Over The Bed - Ashley Wolf, Destiny Cruz
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05526 секунды с 9 запросами