View Single Post
Old 02-06-2023, 02:19 PM   #4249
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Pay For Pain, Uncle! - High Heels ,Lady Chanel

Video language: English

Do you remember Chanel's uncle who has such a big high heels fetish? Do you remember that Chanel made him pay for the chance to lick her boots? Well, the situation became more and more bizarre.
This time, the old man lays on the ground, he is chained to the wall, as Chanel enters the room, dressed in skin tight jodhpurs and breath taking designer sandals with sharp high heels. With an arrogant voice she tells him that he has to pay first, before she starts to trample his body with her sharp heels. The old man has to put money at her sandals before the young lady steps on him.
Chanel really has fun to make him suffer under her heels. She jumps on his body and again and again she digs her sharp heels into his nipples until he moans and screams in pain. The only breaks she allows him are the breaks when he has to put more money in her sandals.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3742kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 253.9 MB

Download Pay For Pain, Uncle! - High Heels ,Lady Chanel

Watch Me Smoking, Loser!

Video language: English

This new smoking clip is a very special one: While Empress Victoria enjoys her cigarette, she is talking to you, Loser, because she knows how much you want to be at her boots in the slave's position and serving her as a human ashtray!
Victoria wears her stunning and dominant riding style: Skin tight jodhpurs, black leather overknee boots, a short and tight riding blazer and very shiny gloves. She looks down at you and tells you what she would do with you. But are you able to server her? From time to time she drops the hot ash of her cigarette on her slave's tongue before his head is under her sharp heel again.
But do not expect nice words from the Mistress. This clip is pure arrogance and Victoria just laughts at you!

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3691kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 187.2 MB

Download Watch Me Smoking, Loser!
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05819 секунды с 9 запросами