View Single Post
Old 02-06-2023, 01:23 PM   #1496
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Rose Secretary Hoogeveen

Not a day goes by, when I go to work, and don't get tied up! Today is just about the same. I head into the office wearing a rose colored risque satin blouse with an earnest black skirt, stockings and high heels. And, Johnny comes out of his office, sees me, points out what I've already done wrong today, and embarks on tying me up again. I guess I just never learn my lesson. Of course, I get a flattering chair tie with rope and a chest harness. And, he gives me a thick white cleave gag to keep me from talking as he sends someone else to greet the customers. Oh well, at least I got tied up, and I'm still getting paid to be here!
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5804kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 321.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rose Secretary

Black Neglegee Olpe

There's one thing I know for sure...Johnny is crazy for sexy lingerie. So, I quite compliantly dress up in a sheer black nightie with matching thong, garter belt and stockings. Then, I put on my collar hoping that Johnny will see my willingness to submit. Of course, he does! Johnny attaches a leash onto my collar and leads me to the living room where he has laid out a soft satin comforter and put the liberator cushion with the Hitachi magic wand attached to it on top of the comforter. Oh my! I don't think I'll be complaining about this. He has me straddle the cushion and proceeds to tie my arms behind my back with rope. Then, Johnny stuffs my mouth with panties and secures them in place with a menacing around the head tape gag. When he turns on the vibrator, it doesn't take long at all for me to get in the mood. And, the ensuing orgasms were definitely worth it! See, I can be a good girl!
Duration: 6:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5794kbps

File size: 267.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Neglegee

Jackiebound part 306 Estill

Should I go to a loud dungeon with a bunch of people doing all sorts of different things to the sound of loud techno music....or.....should I stay home and take my chances with Johnny? Well, as you can see, I chose option #2: take my chances with the sometimes sinister Johnny. In my black pvc minidress with fishnet stockings and high black boots, he puts me in a compromising predicament. I am secured in a leather armbinder attached strapado to the hoist behind me. And, then he puts a thick leather panel gag in my mouth. He should be entertained for hours since I am pretty sure I will not be able to escape this.
Duration: 10:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5866kbps

File size: 465.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jackiebound part 306

Tickled by Miss Whitney Morgan Dry Ridge

When Ms Whitney Morgan came by recently, she tells me at the end of our visit that she just wants a little bit more. I fervently tell her that we can play some more, but only if she promises not to tie me to the trunk of the car and drive off to Mexico again! She assures me that she thought that sounded fun, but she has something much simpler in mind. If I just let her tie me up......So, she in her sheer white bustier and me in my black satin slip, both of us wearing panties, garters and stockings that match our ensemble pull out the rope. She ties me in a forgiving hogtie on the floor and puts a thick white cleave gag in my mouth. Then, it's time for Ms Whitney's fun to begin! She tickles me mercilessly, just to see how I'll react. She knows I am quite ticklish and she really enjoys every second of tickling me silly. Oh Whitney, please don't go!
Duration: 13:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps

File size: 573.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tickled by Miss Whitney Morgan

Need Work West Valley City

I am on a desperate quest for a new job! I dress in my most subtly sexy satin blouse, skirt, stockings and patent leather pumps and am ready to head out the door. But, before I reach the front door, Johnny pulls me back in and distracts me from my important quest. He prominently places me in the center of the living room in a chair and ties me down good. Then he gives me a thick cleave gag to keep me quiet. I engage in a futile struggle to escape, when my skirt rides up revealing my satin panties. I continue on my struggle as Johnny goes into lengthy detail about how he likes me better as his sexy bedroom tigress that cannot be tamed....and certainly does not belong in a humdrum no advancement existence....I suppose it's not so bad being his personal secretary!
Duration: 11:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

File size: 490.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Need Work

Transported Secretary Part II West Rushville

The stranger and I arrive at our destination and I hear the car stop. We're back in another garage I realize as the trunk pops open. I'm helped out of the trunk and led to a chair in the living room. Wait! I've been here before! This is Johnny's house. I don't have any time to think about why he may have captured me and brought me back to my boss's house when he pushes me down into the chair and starts to time me tightly with rope to the chair. Then he stuffs mouthpacking in my mouth and covers it with a thick layer of duct tape. Now, any scream I have would be reduced to a muffle. My pale pink satin skirt rides up as a result of onw leg being lifted up to the side if the chair. And, my sky blue satin panties, garters and top of my stockings are revealed. I sure hope he leaves my white satin blouse alone. I have no idea why he brought me here. But, it's only 2 pm. So, I have a while to wait before Johnny will be home from the office. I hope there is a good explanation for all of this.
Duration: 11:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5850kbps

File size: 507.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Transported Secretary Part II

Kawamura Yui Aransas Pass

Studio: First Star
Cast: Kawamura Yui
Genres: Amateur, Small Tits, Shaved Pussy, Pantyhose, Electric Massager, Straight, Creampie, Blowjob, Cum in Mouth, Spit
Video language: Japanese
ナンパコNo.37 「ラップが守ってくれるから♪」と� �験少ない初心なスレンダー美女の盛� ��マンにラップを被せ素股へ!カチカ チ生チンで激しく擦って突き破り挿� �!掻き回されて連続中出しされたプ� ��パニックの地下アイドルさん!
Duration: 1:15:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1756kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kawamura Yui
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02793 секунды с 9 запросами