View Single Post
Old 02-06-2023, 12:49 PM   #16367
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Young Goddess Kim Edged into slavery Dawu

Cast: Young Goddess Kim
Genres: FemDom, Edging, Shoejob, PVC / Vinyl, Tease, Humiliation, Smoking, Goddess Worship, Masturbation,Glove Fetish, Gloved Handjob, High Heel Domination, Ruined Orgas
Video language: English
This object receives a lesson in begging, specifically - what to beg for. What do male creatures focus on when teased to the edge, when so desperate, and so weak? Haha, it's simply a tool to be used for My pleasure. it has a hard time beneath and between My sharp heels and crop. So amusing. males are entertaining subjects. Humping, stroking as I strictly command. Edged by My dagger heels and glossy gloves. Quickly and desperately begging for the one true purpose of a male's existence. I use it, make it My ashtray - filling it with My hot ash and sacred smoke and spit. it surrenders to the rightful position of a lowly inferior object. Degraded as it should be. Edged into slavery and Ruined beneath My stilettos. I own the pleasure, that cum, the object!
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:41
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10295kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Young Goddess Kim Edged into slavery

Lick My Leather Boots Davis City

"hi slave, are you ready to worship my boots" asked fully dressed in leather mistress ella kros her slave who is tied in a very incomfortable position with his legs fixed on the wall.
his goddess is standing above him. then she sits down on his crotch putting her long leather boots aside his head. then he is ordered to worship. and when ella kros demands worship she really means it. the slave has to lick everything, the soles the sides and the shaft of the boots. she gets very harsh to him also when she ramms her heel into his throat as far as it goes... class a domination clip.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3019kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 150.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lick My Leather Boots

Pegging ATM - Queen Arena Rome Middle Village

Release Year: 2023
Genres: femdom , Dominate
If there is one thing that Queen Arena Rome cannot stand is messy slave. She takes control and dominates men for one sole purpose, to serve at her pleasure. She was being extra gracious and benevolent when she allowed this particular sissy boy to have a go at her toy box and pleasure himself in private and this is the thanks she gets. He avails himself to her strap-on and leaves it dragging. What a pathetic butt slut he is. Well if anal play with the Queen's cock is what he wants then he's going to get that and more. Watch as Queen Arena Rome makes him suck all the dirtiness off her dong due to his neglect. Try to hold back the laughter as he winces from her slapping it on his face and jams it in him hard without mercy. Once she taints her shaft with his disgusting man puss juice for as long as she can tolerate looking at him, she has him drop to his knees and lick, suckle, gobble and slurp it all clean. Last treating him as the wimpy little pet that he is she makes him fetch her strap on with his teeth and scurry away to put it back where it belongs. As humiliating as it gets really
Duration: 9:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7768kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 556.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pegging ATM - Queen Arena Rome

Brutal Facesitting Emily Cooper - UltraHD 2160p Mason

Mistress Emily boasts firm titties and a shaved pussy that loves getting licked. After seducing a young sub, the ravishing brunette unleashes the tigress within. The vixen sits on the young man's face, urging him to show appreciation for her wet gem. After Emily has fun with orgasm control, she allows her lover to spray her breasts with semen.
Duration: 9:17
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10358kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 718.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brutal Facesitting Emily Cooper - UltraHD 2160p

Rita Mur Pt 3 Sivakasi

Release Year: 2023
Genres: femdom , Dominate
Rita Mur Femdom All Sex BlowJob Cunnilingus Facesitting Stockings.
Duration: 19:37
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10332kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rita Mur Pt 3

Brutal Facesitting Mistress Mandy Dee - UltraHD 2160p Altamont

Busty dominatrix Mandy lures her sub into a sexy trap with a sight of her slender legs in fishnet pantyhose. Whip strokes across his back make the man lick Mandy's wonderful butt in wild, uncontrollable lust. Craving for pussy eating, Mandy sits on the man's face and lets him savor her juices while she squeezes her impressive, all-natural breasts.
Duration: 11:27
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10314kbps

File size: 881.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brutal Facesitting Mistress Mandy Dee - UltraHD 2160p

Eva Andersen aka Kaisa Nord Hesperange

Cast: Eva Andersen aka Kaisa Nord
Genres: Femdom, Cuckolding, Russian, Hardcore, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Blowjob, Cumshot, Foot Licking, Spitting, Fishne
This gorgeous blonde dominatrix is feeling a bit frisky today. So, she decided to have some fun with her boy-toy. After a while, the two lovebirds were joined by yet another handsome hunk, and the three of them proceeded to have a kinky threesome. She is wearing full-body fishnets, as she gets her pussy plowed and licked by these two horny dudes.
Duration: 27:05
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8328kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eva Andersen aka Kaisa Nord
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04126 секунды с 9 запросами