Cast video:
Name: Obey your Mistress Diana Knight slave boy

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 141 MiB
Video: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 3 min 49 s

Genre: Femdom, Female
Description: Experienced mistress Diana Knight is really disappointed in her man so she needs to discipline him. This gorgeous brunette has just the right toy to make her slave learn his lesson.nI am very disappointed in you since you have proven to be a horrible slave. It is time for you to be punished since you spend way too much time thinking about your dick so I got you a chastity device and once I put it around your prick you will not be able to touch yourself. You will not be able to cum, but you will not be able to even get hard. You will be stuck since you have let me down.nYour punishment is being in this cage forever. I told you that you needed to serve me and please me or else there were going to be consequences. Because of a terrible job you have done, you will be put in this plastic device. After I unlock this lock, your cock is going to go inside and you will only have room to pee since that is all you will use your penis for. I mean, who in their right mind would want to play with that tiny dong anyways?n - Diana Knight

DOWNLOAD FILE: Obey your Mistress Diana Knight slave boy - 141 MiB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05991 секунды с 9 запросами