View Single Post
Old 02-05-2023, 06:16 AM   #4558
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default The Spooks

The Spooks

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 480 x 640 Size: 675 MiB Time: 30 min 52 s

2 on 1, Big Tits, Blonde, Braces, DogFart Classics, Facial, No Tattoos, Petite, Shaved, Teens 18+
It was about a week before Halloween when I was to recieve my very first training in taking on more than one black dick. I had never done such a thing before, and to be honest, I was a bit nervous. My parents were out of town, so that was a good thing. I was laying around bored when two guys dressed like giants knocked on my door looking for Halloween candy! What the hell! I told them Halloween wasn't till next week, but that didn't matter...all they wanted was something sweet. I gave them candy, but they wanted more. My black cock training session was coming up soon...why not make it now and take on these two strangers? All I had to do was show them my ass and they about lost their minds! After it was all said and done, my trainer told me I did an *excellent job* sucking big black cock (in this case, almost 22 inches worth) and a *really excellent job* at sucking black feet. However, I need to work on accepting black cum more readily...like opening my mouth much wider when it sprays out...and taking black cock in my tight little ass -- which might be tough, since every single one that makes it on to my site *has* to be 8 inches or better. Oh well, I'm not perfect yet. But just you wait XOXOXOXOX Spring.

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08805 секунды с 9 запросами