View Single Post
Old 02-04-2023, 10:02 AM   #352
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Hard Men at Work (1983) Ljungbyhed

Video language: English
Dangers - highly explosive material - handle with care! The incedindiary ingredient in this four star feature includes one young, blonde apprentice and a sizzling line up of front office dudes and tool shop studs! All with hot, hot, hot crotches, so the fire they put out is well worth the checking out!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:13:03
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V8, 1693kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 959.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hard Men at Work (1983)

Private Collection Of Larry Bronco Heart Butte

This is the stuff that dreams are made of, the private collection never before seen. Eleven young men in their prime, that special kid next door, the surfer on the beach, you've only dreamed out them before, now see them alone and together! What a great combination; tan lines and tight jeans, blondes and brunettes! The one collection that youre collection should not be without! All that great glistening flesh, vaulted away for years, now available from your pleasure.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:41:41
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1166kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 946.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Private Collection Of Larry Bronco

Rimmed By Rem - Rem DiMartinz, Alfonso Osnaya North Truro

Release Year: 2023
Genres:
Rimmed By Rem: Blond boy Alfonso Osnaya is just minding his own business when he turns a corner and bumps into Rem DiMartinz, which is a very nice surprise for him considering he hasn't seen his pal for a while. Needless to say, neither of them requires any long conversation for Alfonso to be following his buddy back home looking for some Jawked fun. It's very obvious these horny young men only have one thing on their minds and within moments of reaching the couch Alfonso is ready to please his friend in every way imaginable. It's just moments before he has his lips around Rem's long uncut cock, sucking on his tanned inches and slurping him up into a stiffening shaft of impressive fuck meat. He knows what he wants from his bearded buddy but Rem is prepared to take his time and service his friend's equally delicious dick before claiming his hole. And what a dick it is. Alfonso's glorious dong is wet and rigid and long, being lovingly and greedily sucked by handsome Rem. With the taste of hard and drooling penis on his lips he's quick to head around back and give the blond boy's ass some deep and probing tongue action too, which is certainly enough to have Alfonso desperate for that dick deep inside him. Rem gives him exactly what he needs, pumping his smooth ass from behind with aggressive thrusts before leaning back and letting Alfonso slide his pucker down on his meaty tool for a good grinding ride. After those dick slapping bounces the boy is ready to be taken to the limit, laying back for Rem to pump, making the boy splash his semen up his stomach in an intense climax. All that remains is for Rem to finish himself off, and he does so in style. Watch as he the hung young hunk strokes his hooded meat to a truly gushing climax, spilling thick wads of hot cum all over Alfonso's already splashed body. They won't be leaving it so long before they hook up again.
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7909kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rimmed By Rem - Rem DiMartinz, Alfonso Osnaya

Twink Has Junk In The Trunk Amateur and Short Hair Amenia

Studio: BadBoysBootCamp
Cast: Brock West
Genres: Amateur ,Outdoors ,Masturbation ,Twinks ,Blond Hair ,Trimmed ,Small ,Cut ,Skinny ,Short Hair ,Cum Jerking Off ,American ,Jerking Off
Gorgeous Brock is never short of fuck buddies but sometimes the boy just needs to stroke his meat and shoot his cream. We join the boy on one of his adventures, parking up and getting naked, looking through a cock magazine while he shows off his fuckable little ass and pleasures his super hard young cock until his cum is slinging out in a messy finish!
Duration: 12:01
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1434kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 137.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twink Has Junk In The Trunk Amateur and Short Hair

Mykul Gets A Little Revenge Cut and Flogging Davidson

Studio: BadBoyBondage
Cast: Brayland ,Troy Roberts ,Mykul Pierce
Genres: Amateur ,Short Hair ,Smooth ,Wax ,Rope ,Flogging ,American ,Other Location ,Jocks ,Cut ,Bondage ,Trimmed ,Brown Hair ,Blond Hair
It's always fun when you can turn two subs against each other. Brayland is so busy with Mykul and jock boy Troy that he decides to let Mykul exact some flogging revenge on Troy, a little payback for the flogging he delivered. Brayland has the hot wax to throw on the boy anyway, so it's good he has an assistant. It doesn't last long, poor Mykul is soon back to being a victim.
Duration: 9:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4681kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 336.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mykul Gets A Little Revenge Cut and Flogging

Czech Hunter Vol 522 Port Jefferson Station

Studio: Czech Hunter
Today I met a very busy teenager. He spent all his available time either at college or his job. The guy was cute and blond, also a bit shy… I was definitely into him. My approach was a bit different than usual. I invited him to my place straight away using a job offer as a pre-text. I gave him a few hints what it was about but nothing too scary. As the dude was sipping coffee at my flat, I offered him to become my regular whore with a stable income. He could quit his job and live off my money. At least until I got bored of him. He agreed. Now was the time for a little test drive. I must say that he definitely past the test. He thoroughly pleasured my cock and then let me slide in his tight ass. I think he even enjoyed all that cum I left on his face. Ill definitely see this slut again.
Duration: 40:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1171kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 389.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Vol 522

Voyeur Voltaire

Release Year: 1993
Studio: Studio 2000
Cast: Adam Hart, Scott Russell, Bruce Spalding, Allen Stephenson, Al Michaels, Monte Fiero, Ryan Cassidy, Rob Antonio, Johnny Roma, Grant Larson, Tom West, Jeff Stryker (cameo)
Genres: Plot Based, Anal, Oral, Muscle Men, Leather, Threesomes, Classic
Adam Hart puts on a series of shows for voyeur Scott Russell in front of his bedroom window, starting with a coy strip tease, followed by a slippery jerk-off, finally culminating with full blown sex with Bruce Spaulding.
Steel blue eyes. Mustache. Blond. Butch. Daddy-like. Scott Russell seems like the perfect type for a fun-filled sex life, but his only enjoymentes from watching. Neighbor Adam Hart, himself a humpy, younger blond, is determined to get Scott out of his voyeur mode by putting on increasingly raunchier exhibitions nightly that so incite Scott, that he simply rushes out to the nearest sex palace for a little relief.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:10:29
Video: 720x480, XviD, 718kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 473.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Voyeur

Время генерации страницы 0.03205 секунды с 9 запросами