View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 10:24 PM   #25
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default News post21

Back To School - HDSpank

Release Year: 2012
Studio: High-Definition Spank/Xerotics
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Hardcore, Extreme

If the crack of an open hand, slipper or cane on a chick's round rump gets you off, then imagine how great you'll feel when the footage is high-def. That's right, at HD Spank you'll have access to a selection of some of the crispest-looking disciplinary videos you've ever seen. You'll find yourself jumping at the whimpering these sexy babes make as their asses turn a nice shade of red. As with many other spanking sites from jolly old England, the scenes are well-thought out, which is always a plus in my books. In one scene, an older MILF is getting some Domme training from an expert, but the novice is only willing to spank the round rumps of other chicks. In another one I checked out, a model gets a well-deserved punishment because she missed her scheduled filming date. There's always a rhyme and a reason to redden some asses.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5793kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 468.5 MB
Download Back To School - HDSpank
weedek is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07259 секунды с 9 запросами