View Single Post
Old 02-03-2023, 06:33 PM   #226
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

How Far Can You Shoot Your Load Stepbrother - Khloe Kapri, Molly Little Dolton

Cast: Khloe Kapri, Molly Little
Genres: Blowjob, Deep Throat, Petite, Cowgirl
Video language: English
Molly Little and her friend Khloe Kapri discuss everything. Today, they're in Molly's bedroom chatting about how much they like it when guys blow their load across various distances. Longer is obviously better. Molly's stepbrother, Jay Romero, walks in at just the wrong time to hear the girls talking about five feet. He mistakes that they want a dick that's five feet long, which just makes the girls ridicule him.
Later, Khloe and Molly decide to play with Jay. They approach him with a cup of lemonade and tell Jay that if he can shoot his load five feet to hit the glass then Molly will let him fuck her. Jay agrees, so Khloe gets on her knees to measure out five feet and then jerk Jay off. He hits the mark all over Molly's face. True to her word, Molly joins Khloe sucking Jay's cock and balls. Hopping onto the couch, Molly peels her clothes off and spreads her thighs for Jay to sink into that hot little pussy.
Khloe isn't satisfied just watching the show. She wants some of the D for herself and Molly is happy to share. Getting on her hands and knees, Khloe takes it in doggy as she eats Molly out. Then Jay takes a seat so Khloe can ride the fuck stick in reverse cowgirl. Molly wants to get some doggy style action, so she gets on her hands and knees to mirror Khloe's spot in the middle. That's enough to bring Jay to the edge. The girls get Jay off for the second time that afternoon, this time with another handie until he gives it to them in a facial that leaves both girls sticky but sated.
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:25
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 20548kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: How Far Can You Shoot Your Load Stepbrother - Khloe Kapri, Molly Little

Blake Blossom - Looks Better On You (2023) Havensville

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Blake Blossom
Genres: HD Video, All Sex
Dressed to the nines, Blake Blossom lets herself into her boyfriend Ryan Mclane's house. She knows that she's the other woman, and she revels in it. Dropping her purse, Blake struts into Ryan's bedroom and goes through his wife's drawers until she finds the lingerie. She picks out a few sets that she likes and then strips down to try them on.
The purple bra and thong doesn't feel right, so Blake goes ahead and tries on the red set. She finds Ryan's wife's high heels and slides her feet into those. Looking sexy as hell in Ryan's wife's clothes, Blake makes herself at home as she imagines being Ryan's actual wife.
When Ryan still doesn't arrive home, Blake realizes she's feeling too horny to wait. She's just getting ready to slide her hand into her thong to masturbate when Ryan walks in on her. Ryan tries to get Blake to go, but Blake throws him down onto the bed and convinces him that she should definitely stay. Once Blake has her lips wrapped around Ryan's hardon, his resistance vanishes. Blake pushes Ryan onto his back and strokes, sucks, and titty fucks.
Getting to her feet, she slips out of that lingerie and climbs on top of Ryan. Straddling him, she guides herself down onto his fuck stick and goes to town in her stiffie ride. When she's assured that Ryan is all in, Blake turns around and rides him in reverse cowgirl as he squeezes her ass.
Climbing off, Blake sucks her own goo off Ryan's hardon. Then she gets on her back and splays herself wide open, inviting Ryan to eat her out. He obliges, licking their juices right off Blake's twat before getting to his knees and guiding himself into her juicy snatch.
Spooning together, they keep on going at it. Eventually Blake rises to her hands and knees and offers herself to Ryan in doggy. He takes everything Blake is offering and more, pounding away at her snatch until she's bucking and moaning. Then he gets Blake on her back one last time as he titty fucks her to his own climax. Ryan tries to tell Blake that this is a one time thing, but Blake insists that his wife will just never have to find out about them.
Duration: 32:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7616kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blake Blossom - Looks Better On You (2023)

Step Mom Wants To Play Sex Games Hd Eutin

Entering my bedroom, I unexpectedly found my stepmother lying on my bed! Part of her body was hidden by a house bathrobe,
and she herself is deeply immersed in the phone. "Have you forgotten here?!"... For some reason, she confidently continued to take my place. "Can't I watch an interesting video?!" stepmom does
give me hints about my current state, partly reminding me of our casual warm contact earlier. It seems that her mind is filled with uncontrollable desire from prolonged abstinence ... "You mean you do not feel discomfort,
looking at the blinding whiteness of my protruding swollen cheeks ??" - the stepmother continues to conduct a dialogue, lying on my bed and still not taking her eyes off the phone.
in limbo, I still guess what kind of game the manipulating mistress of the house has started and what role is assigned to her son. Today is to be
sweat hard - difficult work in cramped conditions requires special efforts and additional efforts.
Duration: 13:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3173kbps
Audio: 173kbps

File size: 340.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Step Mom Wants To Play Sex Games Hd

MissaX - Welcome Home - Syren De Mer Loves Park

Release Year: 2022
Studio: MissaX
Cast: Syren De Mer, Tyler Cruise
Genres: Blowjob, Busty, Cumshot, MILF, Redhead, Taboo, All Sex
Sarah (Syren De Mer) answers a knock on the door, "Rob! Oh my God!", she greets her stepson (Tyler Cruise) with a hug. "You haven't changed a bit. I thought you would be bigger", she exclaims. "Well, I'm stronger than I look", he replies.
"They said you wouldn't be home until next month". "I know -I wanted to surprise you", Rob says. "We even had a party planned. Your dad was going to come home from a business trip to be there", Sarah notes. "He was?". "Yeah, look at you. So handsome -so grown up. Where's your uniform?", she inquires. "I have it. I just don't like wearing it out in public. Everyone just stares at me", he says.
"I understand. You're still shy", stepmom says with a smile. "A little bit", he admits. "My goodness! Why are we still standing here. Come in! Welcome home", she concludes. Rob brings in his large duffel bag to the living room. "I actually had some of your favorite tea", she says, handing him a tall glass. They sit on the couch, and she asks: "How did it go?". "It was fine, you know, lots of sitting around, doing nothing", he claims. "They told me you were in some active conflict", she asserts. "Yeah, but it sounds more exciting than it really is", he responds.
"I don't mean to push, but I can't believe you're home", Sarah says. "I can't believe it either. I missed you", he says. She sits down on the couch next to him. "I still can't believe you're here. You didn't leave because of me, did you?", she asks. "What, no, of course not. Why would you say that?", he insists. "You remember the night -your 20th birthday party, I mean everybody had left until it was just us. We were having so much fun, laughing and smiling as we cleaned up", stepmom recalls. "Yeah, I remember", he agrees.
"That night was perfect. I got all swept up in the excitement and...I really shouldn't have kissed you. I'm sorry -it was wrong", she confesses. "You didn't do anything wrong, mom. You've been worrying about this since I left, right?", he says. "Yeah", she admits. "Well, you're the best mom. I promise, like marrying you was the best thing dad ever did", he contends. "That was the best thing I ever did. If I hadn't married your father I never would have met you", she says.
Rob leans over, but before he can kiss her Sarah gets up and states: "I really should set up your room. I wanted to make it nice but you came early". "Oh, I'm sorry", he replies. "Don't be sorry. I'll do it now -you must be exhausted", she says. Later in the bedroom she plumps up a pillow as he watches her. "Do you really have to make the bed every day in the military?", she wonders. "Yeah, of course".
"Why don't you show me how you do it?", she asks. "No, no, I do that enough. I like the way you do it better", he responds. "What if I'm doing it wrong?", Sarah asks. "You can't make a bed wrong", he asserts. "I suppose you're right", stepmom laughs. You know, it's really strange. You and I have spent most of our lives apart yet you feel so familiar, so comfortable", she says.
"I was so afraid you'd hate me. Stepmoms always have such a bad rap. You know, we're jealous, evil creatures", Sarah says. "Or horny seductresses", he jokes, making finger quotes in the air. "You don't think of me that way, do you?", she admonishes. "No, I was just saying. I see you as mom, as Sarah, the beautiful, loving woman who always cares for me", Rob enthuses. "Oh, you make me sound so much better than I am". "It's true though", he insists.
She walks around the bed to sit closer to him. "You know I was so lonely when you were gone". "Well, I was lonely without you too". "Why did you go?", she asks him. "For a lot of different reasons", he answers, moving to sit on the bed next to her. "You've become so secretive now", she states. "Well, I've always been more of a private person, you know that". "Yeah, but I'm your mom and I care about you". "Yeah, I know. Can I ask you a favor?", he wonders.
"Yeah, anything", she replies. "When I'm here for the next few days don't tell anybody. I've been really tired -I just need to get some rest." "Sure". "Then after a few days I'll be fine", he sums up. "Of course, I'll be in the other room and I'll let you get some rest. I'm happy you're home. I love you", she says. "I love you too", he responds.
Next morning, he's carefully straightening the bed spread, as she gazes from his doorway and greets him: "Relax, you're home and good morning!". "You know how nice it is to wake up whenever you want", he says, "especially to a pretty smile like that", he continues. "People in the military don't smile?", she quips. "Well, nobody as pretty as you", he counters. Stepmom laughs heartily and asks: "What would you like for breakfast?'. "Oh, I'm good. I'm not hungry", he replies.
"Okay, what do you have planned for today?", Sarah asks him. "Well, I was hoping we could talk". "Talk?". "Yeah, there's been something I've been needing to tell you", he confides. "Oh, should I be worried?", she wonders. "No, I hope not", he says. "Okay, I'll let you get finished being ready -I'll just be in the living room", she says. "Okay". Stepmom looks at the bed and says: "Wow! You made the bed". "Yeah, that's a habit at this point". "It looks so...restrictive", she notes. He smiles and says: "I guess you could say that". Sarah leaves, as Rob adjusts his clothes in the bedroom mirror.
Sarah paces around in the living room as Rob finally enters. "You can sit down", he says, and they sit together on the couch. He declares: "I've been thinking about how to tell you this for a while now". "Is it really that difficult?'. "Well, I never thought I would tell you when I left -I never thought I'd see you again. Did you ever wonder why I never came home for the holidays?", he asks. "Yeah, I was curious about it, but I just assumed that you couldn't, or that you wanted to see your mom", she notes. "Well, there's no one I wanted to see more than you", Rob insists.
"But I don't understand", Sarah says. "That night after my birthday party, after we kissed, dad saw", he states. Stepmom gasps: "He never said anything!". "I know, he made me promise to never say anything. That morning when you were sleeping he gave me an ultimatum. He told me I could leave and never come back, or he was going to divorce you and tell everyone you were a monster", Rob says. "What!", she gets up in distress and declares: "This is just too much! Maybe I am a monster!".
"You're not, Sarah", he insists. "So you left to protect me?", she says. "Yeah, it was an easy decision. You didn't deserve that. The hardest part of leaving was knowing I might never see you again", Rob confesses. She sits back down on the couch and they join hands. "And you always called when your father was out of town", she recalls. "Well, I didn't want him to know. I figured you wouldn't say anything either", he says. "You're right, and he never wanted to talk about you. I thought it was really weird at first, but I thought it was just the way he always was", Sarah says.
"He didn't do anything to hurt you?", Rob asks. "No, he was never cruel or harsh, just cold, so cold", she remembers. "Well, why didn't you leave?", he asks. "I was afraid. I was so afraid to sever the only connection I had to you", Sarah asserts. They kiss sensuously. then she whispers: "No, we shouldn't". "I came here to take you away, don't you understand?", he pleads. Sarah smiles and looks around, declaring: "This is my home". "But it's not a home", he counters.
"This is just so overwhelming", she says. "Well, have your feelings changed?", he asks. "No, they've only grown stronger over the years, but Rob, you don't understand the shame that I've lived with -being afraid that my feelings was the reason why you left, and then every door knock and phone ringing made me think that, oh God, bad news of you dying was going to be there and then trying to live with the idea that you died -it all would have been because of me", she says.
"Well, I'm here now", Rob says as they hug. "It seems like just a dream", she says. "This is real life", he reminds. They kiss again. "What will people say?", Sarah asks. "I don't know, we'll move far away where nobody knows us", he contends. "And what if they find out?", she asks. We'll move further away. I would move to the farthest corner of Siberia to be with you", he gushes, little suspecting the irony of that statement in light of world events soon to occur. She smiles broadly and says: "And I'd go with you".
They kiss as stepmom strokes his groin. "Look -you're hard for mommy", she murmurs. Watch the taboo story unfold...
Duration: 42:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7331kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MissaX - Welcome Home - Syren De Mer

Needs Tanning Oil & Rough Sex Monte Vista

Release Year: 2021
Genres: All Sex, Hardcore, Creampie, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Rimming, Gagging, Face Fuck, Pussy Licking, 69, Small Tits, Natural Tits
Hot Colombiana Catalina Ossa came over to tan by the pool. She says she needs some tanning oil. I tell her I'll help her put it on but don't wanna ruin her suit so she takes it off. I oil up her tight sexy body and she starts rubbing my cock. She takes it out and begins sucking it. I tell her to play with her pussy as I begin face fucking her. I tell her to look at the camera POV and slap her twice. I put my cock all the way down her throat and spit on her. I bend her over the lounge chair and fuck her from behind. I take her inside and she gets on her knees and throats my cock and I put my fingers down her throat. I fuck her from behind on the couch and put 3 fingers in her tight pussy and stretch it. I flip her upside down on the couch and throat fuck her and she eats my ass while I sit on her face. I zoom in as she bends over me on the couch and sucks my cock and throats it. She rides my cock and I pound her pussy more. I have her sit on my face for being a good girl then take her to the bedroom for her POV deepthroat training. She rides my cock and I fuck her face in a 69. I POV fuck her from behind and creampie her tight pussy. Catalina was a good girl for Daddy!
Duration: 1:09:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4253kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Needs Tanning Oil & Rough Sex

Alexa Kiss - My Cums Clean Mount Holly

Release Year: 2023
Genres: Bikini, Blowjob, Brunette, Cowgirl, Deep Throat, Facial, Family Secrets, Feet, Girl Orgasm, Girl-Boy, Outdoors, POV, Pussy Licking, Shaved Pussy, Tattoos, Wet
Chilling by the pool in her itty bitty bikini, Alexa Kiss is joined by her new Peter Green. They comment about how great it is, but things turn awkward as they both contemplate how much they have the hots for each other. Peter eventually realizes he can't stand sitting with Alexa looking so stunning, so he takes off to his bedroom. With a little encouragement from her friend, Alexa goes after Peter.
Once Alexa has admitted that she has a crush on Peter, he tells her that he feels the same. They debate whether it's ok for them to fuck just once to see how it is. A little bit of exploratory kissing quickly turns into Peter burying his face between Alexa's thighs to eat her pussy. Alexa gets to do some oral exploration of her own when she blows Peter's fuck stick as his hands tug at her hair.
Climbing on top of Peter, Alexa sinks down on his hardon to consummate their newfound relationship. She sucks her own juices off, then gets on her knees for a pussy pounding. Spooning with Peter is a new level of delight, but enjoying a big O on her back is just what Alexa has been dreaming of. On her knees, Alexa takes a facial that leaves her oh so pleased. The stepsiblings agree that a relationship between them could possibly work.
Duration: 33:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8953kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexa Kiss - My Cums Clean
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06231 секунды с 9 запросами