View Single Post
Old 02-03-2023, 04:39 PM   #1236
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Farm part 1 Donaldsonville

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Video language: English
In the debut of the Insex Farm, sassy sub 49 is relocated to the country for a sample of the simple life. In the morning, she takes a ride into town, keeping him company while he runs his errands. Seated in a cage in the back of his truck, her eyes dart nervously; she is pondering her fate. Back on the farm, she is again delivered to the barn.
Format: mp4
Duration: 47:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4815kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Farm part 1

Goodspanking - Chelsea, Alex - You're Gonna Get A Spanking Pt 1 - 2 Nerinx

Studio: GoodSpanking
Genres: Bdsm
Sexy Alex is dressed in nothing but a silky robe and fetching panties when she presents herself to Chelsea for a sensual spanking adventure. Chelsea takes on this task with pleasure, removing Alex's pretty little robe and getting down to business with a bottom warming hand spanking. Alex's panties come down in short order, and the gorgeous nude then receives a stinging hairbrush spanking. Moving on quickly as Alex's bottom heats up, Chelsea decides it's the perfect time for a strapping. She positions the blonde beauty on all fours, so sexy in front of her, and straps Alex's already red hot bottom!

Total size: 718.5 MB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goodspanking - Chelsea, Alex - You're Gonna Get A Spanking Pt 1 - 2

Spankingsarah - Holly, Sarah - Two Naughty Girls From School Pt 1 - 2 Tinaquillo

Studio: Spankingsarah
Genres: Bdsm
Holly and Willow are taking dirty pictures of each other, showing off their bottoms which have just been spanked at school. When Mum finds out she is not happy with this behaviour and brings out a cane. Now the girls aren't laughing. She takes hold of Holly and puts her over her punishment stool. Knickers are removed and then she canes this naughty schoolgirls bare bottom, hard. As usual we have the very best in schoolgirl and caning films combined into this great update.

Total size: 1.5 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spankingsarah - Holly, Sarah - Two Naughty Girls From School Pt 1 - 2

Manhandling March Part 2 Garden Valley

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English
A little slapping around and tossing her little body about the stage will help. OT even drags her by her hair. Once she's softened up feet are caned. A little bastinado should adjust her attitude. Then she's teased mercilessly.
Duration: 1:05:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7362kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Manhandling March Part 2

Please and Thank You Featuring Tia Ling Mohegan Lake

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Instead of me getting pleasure I like other people getting pleasure from me. I like to be just a worm on the ground for people to walk on. Whatever they want. Those are strong words to someone like Damon and it is going to take a lot of work for Tia to make good on them. Damon commands her with an authority she cannot resist. I am your worm. I am your slut, she calls while she cleans his boots with her tounge. She will do anything he wants to please him. She writhes with her asshole impaled on a hook, steadily chanting the mantra that both excites her and gives her peace.
Recounting her story about pleasuring almost a dozen cocks makes Tia wet. They would pound me in every hole. They came on me and my face. They all came on my face, one at a time. The memories of her humiliation and the pain from his canes tease her into a frenzy. She gets so hot that she cannot even resist the urge to cum. Damon enjoys watching her cum for him, though. She faces disappointing him if she does not learn to cum on command. He will teach her, though. Hanging by chains from the ceiling, she learns, through the liberal use of a Sybian, exactly how to beg his indulgence and thank him for the privilege.
Duration: 56:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 638.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Please and Thank You Featuring Tia Ling
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13405 секунды с 9 запросами