View Single Post
Old 02-03-2023, 04:38 PM   #1233
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

I'd Rather Die part 2 Mount Vision

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English
For the first predicament she has binder clips attached to her back. The binder clips are tied to a post behind her. She's approached with a zapper. Her choice is being zapped or ripping the binder clips off.
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7305kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I'd Rather Die part 2

Lobster Girl Bitch Ryan

The humiliation of being double penetrated by dildos is almost too much for her to bear. The way she struggles and screams into her gag he can tell that it is killing her inside. That's perfect. She won't forget the cost of her crimes any time soon.
Duration: 1:03:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6751kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lobster Girl Bitch

Onlyfans - Miss Rachel the ladies room, positively spanking Vids, Part 4 Celestine

Also a few videos contain some of the best public face smacking I have seen.
Video: 1280x720

Total size: 3.6 GB in 46 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Onlyfans - Miss Rachel the ladies room, positively spanking Vids, Part 4

Compromises Part 3 - Cherie Deville Drakes Branch

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
PD is such a good friend. He's got two girls up at his farm that he's been working over for weeks. He needs a break so he calls me. I'm fine with taking his seconds.
The one he calls "cherry" is still pretty feisty. She'll learn after a few more weeks. None of these bitches keep that attitude for very long.
The other one has obviously been here longer. I can still see the attitude in her eyes, but she's long since learned to hold it back.
The only question is: Which is worse, the agony of being whipped or the humiliation of cumming for a stranger?
Duration: 47:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Compromises Part 3 - Cherie Deville

Caged and Roped part 1 Kiln

Sierra has been roped and caged...she trembles around the cage, leashed to the top, hoping for a way out...alas, at SocietySM, there are no happy endings, at least not before the nightmare begins...She id given instructions before she is groped and spanked...Now tied to the side of the cage, her body is open and helpless to floggers and whips...and the reward of pleasure which she has the nerve to deny me...She is roped to the horse and punished for not accepting my rewards, and then I fill her pussy and I continue to flog and pleasure her to much better results...In the last scene, she is roped and spread on a sofa...unable to move her hips, her pussy is an easy target....and then more pleasure with the vibrator, and I think Sierra is beginning to understand her place as a sexual submissive
Duration: 11:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2466kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 239.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caged and Roped part 1

Pain it Forward: Zapped Celina

It all started with Stephie trying to drop a dime on London, but that didn't work out so well for her. Instead she found herself haunting OT. Last time on Pain It Forward OT tracked London down and fulfilled his part of the deal. That wasn't enough for Stephie though. She continued to haunt him.
Duration: 59:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7357kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain it Forward: Zapped

Reorientation Day Hearst

I put her through the paces like she's any new toy. It's re-orientation day. Her insolent glances are slapped away.
Her mouth is locked open with metal so when I grab her hair and force her face hole down on me she tears up, chokes, gags and drools rivulets of hot spit on my cock.I make sure she suffers, cries, sucks, fucks, screams and comes again and again. I make her prove her bona fides. When the shoot is over, she's sad it ended so soon. She says she didn't get enough. She pleads for more. Says it was too easy and she's still horny and it's still early.
Duration: 55:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7356kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Reorientation Day
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03398 секунды с 9 запросами