luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Adam And Eve Pictures - Taken to the Edge 2 - Katie Monroe

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Adam And Eve Pictures
Cast: Katie Monroe
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Milf, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Cum swallow, Titty Fuck, Big Dick, Handjob, Lingerie, POV
Video language: English

She bends over to pick up her phone and get back to reality, when she suddenly hears him coming back. He is carrying a flower in his hand and carefully lays it down on the top package. Laura is so overwhelmed by the man's chivalrous return, that she instinctively opens the door and steps outside. Her robe falls open, exposing her lingerie. The man quickly backs up and stares at her in awe. 'You're very beautiful,' he says. 'So are you,' she replies, before realizing that she isn't wearing any protective gear. She clasps her hand over her mouth and nose in panic. 'Do you live here alone? I've noticed all the packages are marked for you,' he asks. Not knowing what to do, she nods. 'Whenever this lockdown ends, I'd love to take you out sometime,' he continues, taking a cautious step forward. '...If that would be ok?' Laura fidgets nervously before nodding. He takes another step and whispers, 'But, you know, they test essential workers every 24 hours in order to go outside, right?' She shakes her head, still petrified of removing her hand. He slips down his mask to reveal a big flirtatious smile. 'So, I know I'm negative. And, if you've been isolating alone this whole time, then technically you should be negative too.' He takes his gloved hand and slowly removes hers from her face.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 1335kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 125.9 MB

Download Adam And Eve Pictures - Taken to the Edge 2 - Katie Monroe

Roxie's Wet & Wild BJ

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Roxie Sinner
Genres: Gonzo ,Blowjob, Gagging, Hardcore
Video language: English

Big tit, slutty babe, Roxie Sinner is so ready to suck some dick! She's a bonafide boner lover who can keep a cock rock hard with all of her busty antics! She loves to drool & get sloppy with her blowjobs & doesn't let a drop go to waste! Those tits get put to work in one insanely wet & wild blowjob for the books!

Format: mp4
Duration: 39:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4850kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Roxie's Wet & Wild BJ
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04022 секунды с 9 запросами