luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Blonde Submission Part 3

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment
Video language: English

Sexy blonde shibari bondage, hard tied and submission orgasms.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:08
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1536kbps
Audio: 139kbps

File size: 173.6 MB

Download Blonde Submission Part 3

Cowgirl Live part 3

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

The paps are marked and dripping. Time to move on. This will be about pumping and we have a full dong reader for that face hole. Let's add to that lovely makeup with a splurge of cream-pie. Ah, nature calls. No modesty for this one -- let's get the pail ready. A frog squats over the pail and lets the stream flow. If she thinks those castration bands where rough going on - she's in for a screaming surprise as we take them off. The copper sink is ready. It was especially built for this moment. How dynamic the colors are. The glow of the copper contrast lovely with the pale skin of the trollop splayed face down on the table. Her rump is raised by an iron pipe that spans it. From above, the bag hangs ominously. PD lubes the inflatable bulbs and pushes them into her rectum

Format: mp4
Duration: 52:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Cowgirl Live part 3

Demtigung in der Heilanstalt Part 2

Release Year: 2023

The master of the feminine suffering is there again! Today Ingo LeGrand and his weapon brother Björn the morning star dedicate itself in her already known remedial institution to the study of the female education

Format: avi
Duration: 1:32:15
Video: 576x320, XviD, 1038kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 796.7 MB

Download Demtigung in der Heilanstalt Part 2

Summer Dress

I was wondering why Johnny bought me this cute little blue flowered sundress....until...I put it on. He tells me that he has plans after we go to the beach. So, of course, when we get home, he pulls out rope and thick cloth for a gag. I remove my shoes when I walk into the house. He quickly grabs me and leads me up to the living room floor where I am tied in a strict ball tie, neck to knees with rope. Then, he takes the thick cloth and it into my mouth and ties it around my head. Guess this is the new definition of a "beach day".

Duration: 7:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5824kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 336.1 MB

Download Summer Dress

Cowgirl Live part 1

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

We open with cuffs anchoring her ankles and wrists parallel to the legs of a wooden chair. This method does not allow any movement against the sharp edges of the cuffs. Her extremities are held fast. CowGirl is a very hot chick and knows it. She coos with excitement knowing she is on display for the Insex denizens - 300 hundred strong. Let's go after that face - let's pig it with a custom built appliance that wedges her mouth open between her nostrils and the teeth of her lower jaw. She oinks for us. And for any pig the prod is displayed. PD is anxious to try out a special collar. It will stretch her neck and is adjusted very tightly. Asking her to speak demonstrates its effectiveness. All she can do is whisper some faint murmurs. Now rivulets of tears are streaking the makeup. No problem - free her hands and let her have her makeup for a quick prim.

Duration: 51:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Cowgirl Live part 1
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08846 секунды с 9 запросами