View Single Post
Old 02-02-2023, 05:19 PM   #11980
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Black Lingerie

I don't know what it is about black lingerie, or little black dresses for that matter. But, they always make for a lot of sexy fun! This evening, I put on this very sensual black bustier that I found on the internet with matching panties, stockings and high heels. Then, I prop myself on the couch and wait for Johnny to discover me in my ensemble. Of course, as soon as he does, he finds a reason to excuse himself and returns a moment later with black leather straps and red ball harness gag. He leaves me right where I am, but secures my arms behind my back and straps my legs together. Finally, he the harness gag over my head. After watching me struggle and mmmphhh for a while, we watch a movie together and then he promises to release me until we get to the bedroom. I have a feeling it will start all over again there.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5851kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 462.6 MB

Download Black Lingerie

Jackiebound part 354

It would be impossible for me to finish out this month without my wench! I love Oktoberfest...mainly for the and of course my cute little bar maid outfit that I get to wear. Well, Johnny thinks I am having a bit too much fun playing the part and decides to put me in a strict ball tie with rope in the bedroom with a plump red ball gag to keep me quiet and drooling. Works for me!
Stay tuned next week....I am sure to have a bonus update soon with my bar maid costume and a very interesting gag made custom for me by my sweet husband, Johnny! You won't want to miss it!

Duration: 10:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 466.2 MB

Download Jackiebound part 354

French Perversion

Video language: English

She loved the feeling of being helpless and vulnerable. She loved having her body manipulated by her Master. The feeling of extreme pain and pleasure made her so wet, she was calling out for more. More sensation, more cock and especially more of anything and everything Master deemed her worthy of.

Duration: 12:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2287kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 216.5 MB

Download French Perversion

Wasteland - Kinky Cat's Unusual Fetish

Cat Belmont has many unusual fetishes, and perhaps the most notable one is that she likes to put on a military gas mask and then masturbate. When Master Argus walks in on her doing this, he reprimands her for pleasuring herself without his permission and gives her a good cropping. He, then, instructs her to remove the gas mask and give him a proper blowjob. She gives him what he wants in the most elegant manner until he cums. Once he departs, she puts the mask back on and gets back to what she was doing with great delight!

Duration: 11:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3425kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 319.1 MB

Download Wasteland - Kinky Cat's Unusual Fetish

The Dungeon Of Loki Part 2

Release Year: 2023

In this series comes everybody who like it dominant or servilely completely at her expense. they punish her submissive slaves and slaves according to all rules of the art and degrade.

Duration: 1:58:57
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1157kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download The Dungeon Of Loki Part 2
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08920 секунды с 9 запросами