Freak13 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Cruel Gia Steele is tired of you playing with your cock

Cruel Gia Steele is tired of you playing with your cock

Genre: Femdom, Female,

Pictures: 16
Max. Resolution: 1080x1920
Size: 1 Mb
Extension of Pictures: jpg

Gia Steele is a petite tease who likes making her slave's prick stiff as it is locked up in a chastity device. This hot brunette goddess knows all the right moves to arouse her fortunate hunk who at least gets to look at those perky tits.nNow that you are locked in your new toy make sure not to get too hard since this is all the room you have. Don't get too excited because you will start busting at the seams. I hope you like being teased while your cock is all locked up. Imagine my tongue touching the head of your prick through this tiny hole. I bet that is exciting you very much.nYour dick can barely feel my fingers throughout these small gaps. I can see that your penis is getting harder and harder. You better cut it out before you hurt yourself, slave! I am not done teasing you yet because I am going to come over there, sit on you and start caressing your cock in a cage with my petite warm pussy. Your member is locked up but your balls aren't so grab them and squeeze them for me.n - Gia Steele

Download Links:
>>>Cruel Gia Steele is tired of you playing with your cock
Freak13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08949 секунды с 9 запросами