luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Desiree Ray - Making Her Dreams Come True FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Desiree Ray
Video language: English

He was always miserable as a man because he dreamed about being a hot girl that men craved. Finally, she found the courage to shave her body, apply makeup, put on a sissy blonde wig, dress slutty, and wear some cute heels. Now Desiree Ray is ready to take the next step...getting turned out by an alpha male cock.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7767kbps
Audio: 226kbps

File size: 795.6 MB

Download Desiree Ray - Making Her Dreams Come True FullHD 1080p

Plugging Her Hole - Julia Alves 1080p

Cast: Julia Alves
Genres: Brunette ,Fucking Machine ,Dildo ,Toys

Julia's an enticing, raven-haired, toned, tanned, tattooed, transsexual love doll, with a thick, stout shaft. After a breathtaking striptease, she firmly strokes her magnificent, thick, long cock. She then has the Fuck 6000, our piston-driven fuck machine, steadily fuck her mouth, with its massive silicon cock, while she groans euphorically. Then she has the 6000 resolutely fuck her full, round ass, as she crouches in doggie, then lying on her side, moaning, and yelping, with untethered passions. Flipping onto her back, with her legs in the air, the 6000 continues its anal assault, while she strokes her mouth-watering, wonder whang, moaning, and crying out, in orgiastic exultation, until she finally spills her sweet nectar all over herself, in a wondrous orgasm.

Duration: 20:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Plugging Her Hole - Julia Alves 1080p

Left to Her Own Devices

Cast: Sara Oliveira
Genres: Brunette ,Masturbation ,Toys

Sara is a stunning, fair skinned, tattooed, extremely passable transsexual, so much so that I first thought that I was looking at the wrong video. Granted she does look like a slut with great legs, jet black hair, firm round ass, sultry eyes, and lips that were made to suck cock, but until she got undressed, I thought she was all woman, but boy was I wrong. She starts off slowly, teasingly, undressing and caressing herself before moving on to self-pleasuring her dangling participle. She coyly conceals her secret attraction until she is in a Jacuzzi. Then, having gotten rock hard, she rises out of the water to reveal her gorgeous wonder wang. The cameraman acts as if the camera was his tongue caressing every inch of this perverse Goddess, from every angle, as she strokes her mouthwateringly rigid rod standing, laying down, and in every position imaginable. We also offer a large dildo to wrap her whorish lips around before sliding it up her hungry asshole to further fuel her ecstatic rush of sybaritic pleasure. Finally, unable to hold back any longer, she unleashes a gusher of her sweet nectar, while the cameraman captures the action kneeling at her feet so we might imagine what it would be like to be there with her as she explodes in hedonistic self-indulgent fulfillment.

Duration: 23:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7167kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Left to Her Own Devices
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03455 секунды с 9 запросами