View Single Post
Old 02-01-2023, 04:49 PM   #1473
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The Magic Hooversville

I bought this bustier from Walmart (that's right, I said Walmart) a long time ago and I'm not sure Johnny really liked it. But, I decided to put it on and see how he reacts. I think his reaction was quite favorable. As soon as I step out of the bathroom in my black sheer bustier, panties and stockings, Johnny pulls me into his arms and tells me he has an idea. It turns out, his idea involved tying my arms behind my back, putting a black cloth detective style gag over my mouth and leading me up onto the bed. Once on the bed, he pulls out the liberator cushion and props my hitachi magic wand up inside it. Then, he helps me up onto the cushion and watches me enjoy my time on the magic wand. I guess Johnny is not all bad.
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5832kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 415.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Magic

Gold Secretary Nora

I am busy with all of the end of the year reports, Santa's naughty list, elfly chores, etc....I do not have time to be distracted. I dress in a festive gold satin blouse, white satin skirt, satin gold panties, shimmery nude stockings and shiny gold high heels. I have to dress the part to get the work done. I am barely a half hour into my long list of holiday work when Johnny interrupts me. He promises to not take too much of my time as he ties me in a strict chair tie with rope and puts a thick duct tape gag with mouth packing over my mouth. Oh well, I guess I can wait to work on getting my name off of that naughty list....again.
Duration: 11:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5848kbps

File size: 518.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gold Secretary

Sunflower Reboot Leek

Sometimes, you take some pictures that really turn out awesome or that people really like and you just want to try and recreate the magic. Well, we thought we would try to recreate the sunflower panties and white bustier. For some reason, which we have not been able to identify, fans loved this set. So, I put on the sunflower satin panties, white bustier, nude stockings, collar and white satin gloves. Johnny secures the red ball gag in my mouth and hogties me with white rope and we try our best to make something similar. It's pretty good, but I still think the original is always the best. So, check out the original...It's still on here!
Duration: 11:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps

File size: 513.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sunflower Reboot

Magic Gold Nice Hot Perfect Collection Of Lakeview Entertainment. Part 2. Pe Ell

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
She reaches for a pair of pantyhose and, while She is seated on his face, puts them on his legs. She allows him to get up and has him walk for Her. She makes him beg for Her strap-on and then give it to him up to the hilt.

Total size: 2.6 GB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Magic Gold Nice Hot Perfect Collection Of Lakeview Entertainment. Part 2.

January 2022 Fantasy Of The Month Bellaire

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Aiden Ashley
Genres: small boobs, deepthroat, blowjob, hardcore, lingerie, stockings, big dick, cumshot, cum eater, pussy licking, slim
Video language: English
Aiden Ashley is used to being attractive to guys, but there's one who sometimes invades her fantasies. Decked out in some sexy lingerie, she lays back and explores her tight body with her fingers. Her masturbation gets even hotter as her thoughts drift to Quinton James, the one that got away.
Almost as though Quinton could feel that Aiden was daydreaming about him, he sends her a text to ask if they can meet. It's too good to be true. Aiden tells Quinton that he's welcome to come over, then kicks herself into gear to get ready. She changes into the hottest lingerie she owns, going for a pink and black getup that really highlights all her best assets. Slipping a trench coat on over her getup, she is just in time to get the door.
Duration: 36:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8693kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: January 2022 Fantasy Of The Month
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04095 секунды с 9 запросами