View Single Post
Old 01-31-2023, 09:34 PM   #15444
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

She-Male Hospital Drama Videos

Video language: English

In the lobby of a medical center specializing in trans health care, various patients are waiting to see nurses/doctors. However, Jade Venus is waiting to specifically see nurse Khloe Kay, who soon comes into the waiting room. Jade catches her attention before anyone else does and Khloe looks surprised and a bit unhappy to see her, rushing her by the hand to take her aside into a private room. Once alone, it's revealed that Jade is in a relationship with Khloe. Jade wants to have a discussion about their future, but Khloe is a bit cagey as she dodges questions. Eventually, Jade seems determined to get a commitment from her, so Khloe changes the subject by distracting Jade with spontaneous sex. They kiss, and enjoy each other's breasts and pretty cocks. Midway through the sex, the door swings open as Cherry Mavrik enters and is shocked and upset to catch them having sex. She declares that she KNEW it was suspicious that they snuck off to a private room and were gone for too long. Jade and Khloe are both startled, though Khloe looks guilty. Tempers flare as Cherry reveals that she's ALSO in a relationship with Khloe, and thought they had something special. Hearing the commotion, a bunch of other people from the waiting room (Jenna Creed, Melanie Brooks, Ivory Mayhem, and Jean Hollywood) appear and say the same thing. Jade is shocked, and Khloe looks sheepish and guilty. All of Khloe's lovers agree that they should gangbang Khloe and teach her a lesson about taking on more than she can handle. Khloe, flashing a guilty smile that shows she hasn't learned her lesson at all, eagerly consents to her sexy 'punishment'!

Format: mp4
Duration: 49:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1852kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 690.7 MB

Download She-Male Hospital Drama Videos

TransAngels - Horny Wife Gets Her Fix : Jexxxica Blake, Pax Perry

Returning home after a long day at the office, voluptuous bombshell Jexxxica Blake greets her husband, but her attention quickly turns to handsome plumber Pax Perry! As the blond stud gets to work under the kitchen sink, busty trans babe Jexxxica seduces him by spanking her curvy booty and teasingly playing with her beautiful she-cock. When the stunning tgirl strips naked and settles into a relaxing bubble bath, Pax follows her, and Jexxxica treats the horny plumber to a sexy blowjob! Wanting to fuck, Jexxxica eats out Pax's eager hole before sliding her thick shenis inside and pummeling the muscular hunk doggystyle and missionary. After bouncing on Jexxxica's lap in cowgirl, it is Pax's turn to give the big-boobed tgirl a hard anal pounding, then Jexxxica strokes herself until she covers Pax in a messy facial!

Duration: 22:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4754kbps
Audio: 129kbps

File size: 816.4 MB

Download TransAngels - Horny Wife Gets Her Fix : Jexxxica Blake, Pax Perry

GenderX Films - I Love A Trans In Uniform - Scene 4

Release Year: 2021
Studio: GenderX Films
Cast: Nadia Love, Eli Hunter
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Anal, Anal Fingering, Tattoos, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Cum swallow, Cum in Mouth, Big Dick, Uniform, Condom, Bubble Butt, Stockings, male fucks trans, trans, rimming
Video language: English

First, Goddess Tangent binds Lianna Lawson with rope and proceeds to prep her cock, with a penis pump, for the sounding she will receive in part2. Mistress also like spitting into mouths as well as putting her fingers in them. I got a little taste of that myself - so good! Then, Mistress Tangent sounds her gimp's cock. This is a subject never before seen on Bob's Tgirls and maybe not on any other trans site either. After Mistress leaves the room, gimp Lianna manages to play with her cock, even though still bound. Mistress Tangent returns and catches her in the act. So the sound goes back in and more spit into Lianna's mouth. This was quite a visual treat for me to shoot. I hope you all enjoy it as well.

Duration: 46:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4644kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download GenderX Films - I Love A Trans In Uniform - Scene 4
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13261 секунды с 9 запросами