luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Mistress Lisa Milton 4K

Release Year: 2023
Studio: SubmissiveCuckolds
Cast: Lisa Milton
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Anal Sex, All Sex, BlowJob, Cunnilingus, Facesitting, Latex, Stockings
Video language: English

In latex and with a whip, she gave a good lesson to a conscious guy. Boyfriend's friend fucked her good

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:16
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8344kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Mistress Lisa Milton 4K

Spoiled And Cruel

Video language: English

The old butler of the house is just cleaning one of the rooms as the spoiled of the house owners enter the room in a very bad mood. "I told you to clean and polish my car!", she hisses at the confused man.
It is Jenna, the spoiled and young lady who is used to see the butler as her private slave. She was on her way to the stables because she is dressed in dominant riding style. The butler is a very reliable servant and he assures the angry lady that he has cleaned and polished the car 5 times. But, as always, it looks like the young and mean lady is not satisfied.
"Are you sure? I think I should polish your ass with my riding crop. Bend over!", she says and points to leather couch. What can he do? He wants to keep his job, so he has to follow her order because she is the of his employer and 's darling. He drops off his trousers and the old man bends over the couch to receive a punishment from thr arrogant girl.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3748kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 260.7 MB

Download Spoiled And Cruel
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.18529 секунды с 9 запросами