View Single Post
Old 01-31-2023, 01:23 PM   #1463
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

After Party Warba

I go out to a party with my girlfriends and stay out really late. I end up coming home around 3 am in a tight strapless beige minidress, stockings, black high heels and satin bolero. I am not sure Johnny appreciates me being so inconsiderate. He was hoping he would get to enjoy me in this outfit for a little while too. So, when I walk through the door, Johnny very sweetly walks me upstairs and into my fate. He secures my arms behind my back with leather straps in a menacing strapado and then gags me with a cloth cleave gag. It looks like he may be able to enjoy me in this outfit for a little while after while.
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5847kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 465.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: After Party

Leather Haedo

Is it bad that I stole this short little black flowered dress from someone who shall remain nameless, just to be restrained in? I didn't think so! Standing, it is just a little too short to wear out, but I like the carefree vibe and ball tied with leather straps and an armbinder on the floor, it looks pretty cool. Johnny, with his ever growing attention to detail, gives me a black leather panel harness gag to keep me from focusing on the problem at hand as I struggle around in this little stolen dress, satin panties, garter belt and stockings on the dirty, dirty floor. He won't even let me wear my matching high heels.
Duration: 11:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7228kbps

File size: 599.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leather

White Lingerie Ridgedale

Some days you just want to feel innocent. All fresh and new. Like a virgin, perhaps. Today may be that day. I decide to surprise Johnny by wearing a white satin bustier that I have had for a very long time. He probably gave this to me very early in our marriage. And, I pair it with ever so sexy white satin panties, stockings and my best sparkly silver high heels. Johnny is quite taken aback when he sees me. He loves me in white lingerie. I think it was from the early bondage photos he saw when he was young. So, what is a man to do in this situation. I will tell you. He decides to make me feel like a bondage virgin again. He calmly and securely fastens a metal collar around my neck and then proceeds to tie my arms above my head with silvery gray rope and puts a pristine white ball gag in my mouth. And, just like that. My memory is refreshed. Yep. This is why I have a habit of dressing this way for my Johnny.
Duration: 13:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5894kbps

File size: 580.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: White Lingerie

Best Christmas Gift Rexville

I am so blessed, because my hubby Johnny sees me as the best Christmas gift every single year for the past 22 years. I am an even better Christmas gift when I am wearing sexy lingerie, tied up and struggling. This year, he wanted me tied and gagged in front of the tree wearing my sexy red garter belt, bra, panties, stockings, high heels and gloves. This ensemble just has the lacy, sparkly vibe that makes Johnny excited. He ties my arms behind my back with rope and gives me a rope chest harness that frames me perfectly and then a very thick white cloth gag to keep me quiet. Johnny lets me dance (I mean, struggle) in front of the tree before deciding what to do with his favorite present next...
Duration: 12:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5885kbps

File size: 571.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Best Christmas Gift

Hanging Out Pakrac

This outfit was actually a little hard to coordinate. Johnny really wanted to pull together lingerie in royal blue for a set, but had to go to several different websites and really piece it together. I mean, we have done light blue multiple times. It was time for a darker hue. At any rate, we accomplished: blue panties, bra, garter belt, stockings, heels, gloves and BALL GAG. Which really only leaves us one thing to do next....tie me up, so you can watch me struggle and drool. Also, per fan request: more of the back side of the satin panties. You're welcome!
Duration: 13:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5877kbps

File size: 595.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hanging Out

Golden Secretary Sadsburyville

For some odd reason, Johnny wants me to wear my gold blouse and panties with my usual work attire of black skirt, stockings, garter belt and high heels. When he wants to see me wearing something specific, that normally means I am about to spend less time at the computer than I am chair tied and gagged. And, true to form, that is exactly what happens. You see, I totally forgot about this very shiny golden ball gag Johnny had bought at Fetishcon from Pleasure Paradox. At least I don't have to write up descriptions and manage social media today. Maybe tomorrow, maybe not....depends on what else Johnny has in store.
Duration: 13:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5880kbps

File size: 618.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Golden Secretary

Santa Baby Gemert

So, I put on my elfliest best Mrs Claus costume and hope that Johnny gives me just what I want on my Christmas list. But, what's this? Johnny has decided that since I was naughty this year, he is going to ball tie me under the tree with my new leather cuffs from Santa instead. At least he gets my candy cane duct tape gag that matches my stockings right. And, hey, this isn't bad! I am balled up like an present under the tree. Of course, I think I am a present that Johnny will wait until Christmas to unwrap!
Duration: 10:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5843kbps

File size: 481.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Santa Baby
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03683 секунды с 9 запросами