View Single Post
Old 01-31-2023, 01:22 PM   #1460
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

After the Holiday Party Gahanna

It's the night before Christmas...I am still wearing my fancy red dress with stockings and high heels after the holiday party.... Hmmm....What shall I do while I am waiting for Santa to arrive? Well, it's a good thing Johnny has it all figured out. He places me in a chair by the tree and ties me tightly. Then, he puts a thick white detective style gag over my mouth. Now, let's see if I've been good enough to get any gifts. I have a feeling that when Santa sees me here tied up by the tree, he's going to mark my house off the list!
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5834kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 459.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: After the Holiday Party

Black n White Lingerie Yellowstone National Park

Johnny got me this super cute garter belt that matched some other lingerie that I had really well. So, I finally decide to try it on for him. I am sure he will like me in this outfit. I put on the white and black lace bra, panties and garter belt with white stockings and black high heels. I even manage to put on my metal collar to prove my worthiness. Of course when I approach Johnny, he has only one thought on his mind. Keeping me in front of him in this lingerie for as long as possible. So, he pulls out the bondage pole, and ties my arms behind my back to the pole. Then, since we are in such a matchy matchy mood, he pops the white ball gag with the black strap in my mouth. This way I can drool. He can watch TV. He can watch me. It's all good.
Duration: 8:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5888kbps

File size: 397.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black n White Lingerie

Pink Latex Skirt Stoney Fork

It's just another typical winter day. I'm dressed and ready to go out in my new shiny pink pencil skirt, black sweater, black stockings and trusty black leather boots. That's a lot of black with just a little bit of pink. I think Johnny may be concerned about what I have planned when he sees me in this outfit. No worries. He knows just how to detain me. Before I can make it to the stairs, he grabs me, ties me to a chair with rope and gives me a very thick over the mouth tape gag. Looks like I won't make it to the library today... So, maybe I was going to the adult novel section. Is that so bad?
Duration: 11:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5843kbps

File size: 492.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pink Latex Skirt

New Years Bonus Self Tie Salwa

I promised you more in my self bondage series. And, the holidays was a perfect time to hone my producing skills. I am still amazed at how many more things I have to think about than I did before, when I am producing my own content. For this set, I thought my gold shiny minidress, green shiny elf hat, thigh high nude stockings and panties would be a great festive place to start. I struggled to figure out the rope and how to tie myself, so I had to work on this several times, before I filmed this take. I decided to go with a traditional ball tie with rope. Johnny was pleasantly surprised to see that I even worked the rope around my neck and to my knees. The leather wrist cuffs aided my in being able to secure my wrists underneath my knees. And, of course, what is bondage without a sultry gag? I settle on a gold ball gag to complete the predicament. I hope you enjoy watching me struggle in front of the Christmas tree in my shiny, festive, tangled in rope duds. You're welcome!
Duration: 8:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps

File size: 355.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Years Bonus Self Tie

Nice Excellent Mega Gold Perfect Collection Of Christina Bound. Part 1. Stoughton

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Welcome to Christina the official site of Christina Carter. I am a fetish model and producer. My company Cc Productions creates exclusive cosplay, super parody content as well as bondage, pantyhose fetish, damsel-in-distress, femdom, Bdsm and more exclusively for my site members and clip store customers.

Total size: 2.4 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nice Excellent Mega Gold Perfect Collection Of Christina Bound. Part 1.

Busty Pretty Girl Decided To Inspire Him Munden

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Alyx Star
Genres: Big Ass, Big Tits, Blow Job, Natural Tits, Cum on pussy, Stockings, Tattoos, Trimmed
Video language: English
Brad is having creative block, luckily his assistant, Alyx Star, is around to inspire him. She strips down to her bra and underwear and the ideas just start flowing out of Brad. After the work is done, it's of course time to play, and Alyx takes advantage of the situation. Given that she's almost fully nude already, she strips off the rest of her clothes and has Brad fuck her in the conference room. A true muse indeed.
Duration: 35:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11715kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Busty Pretty Girl Decided To Inspire Him

Weekend Getaway Maceo

Johnny and I have decided to take a weekend getaway on a cruise. But, there is no getting away from bondage. Nor would we want there to be. I get ready for bed our first night on the cruise. And, Johnny is stunned as he exits the bathroom and sees me in my lingerie. I have put on a white corset, sexy white satin panties, stockings and gloves. He almost doesn't know what to do. Luckily his senses return quickly and he remembers that when I dress like this, he needs to tie me up and gag me before I get away from him. That is exactly what he does. He goes pretty easy on me. He ties my arms in front of me with white rope and secures them above head, so I can't get way and then gives me a drool inducing ball gag. I admire myself in the mirror and struggle around for Johnny's pleasure. And, then I think what a good getaway this has been already. Can't wait until the next one!
Duration: 10:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps

File size: 449.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Weekend Getaway
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03513 секунды с 9 запросами