View Single Post
Old 01-31-2023, 07:12 AM   #2702
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Raging Stallion - Logan McCree & David V (Port Of Entry) Dry Creek

On his first shore leave in months, David V walks the docks, past ashadowed street vagrant who entices him in a game of chance.Picking cards from a deck, Davidplays the fool - losing to themysterious stranger. Standing up to claim his prize, casting off hisheavy shroud, the illustrated Logan McCree reveals himself. Davidallows Logan to taste his sea-salty skin, his tongue working overDavid's chiseled torso, lingering on his brown nipples. David releasesLogan's hard cock from his flannel pants and Logan drops to hisknees to swallow David's engorged member, giving it a good workingover, slicking it with saliva, teasing David's cum-swollen balls whichhaven't felt release in weeks. Giving as good as he got, David greedilysucks Logan's smooth, fat cock, rubbing and tickling it against hisslightly bearded cheeks. Logan grabs David's hair and gives him theface fucking he so clearly needs, and uses David's tongue for a rimjob that only a desperate sailor can give. He wets Logan's hole andrubs his thick cock against it. David slowly presses his dick inside,increasing his rhythm until he's slamming away at Logan's tight hole.Logan decides that he wants David's smooth ass too and turns thetables. Logan slips right in, showing no mercy, and gives this sailorthe ride of his life. But before letting David shoot his imminent load,Logan aggressively climbs aboard David to furiously fuck himself untilhe unloads gobs of white semen over David's ripped abs. The visionof Logan finally getting his reward sends David over the edge and heblows his wad all over Logan's tattooed chest. David takes a chancewith this vagrant and he wins in spades!
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6580kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raging Stallion - Logan McCree & David V (Port Of Entry)

Raw Fuck Club - Rafael Spain Fucking Tattooed Twunk Igor Lucios Marble City

@rafaelspain was looking at me at the gym and I instantly got the hint that he was dying to get inside my pants. I took him home and just told him to pound my hole the way he wanted! Should I keep letting him train me?
Duration: 26:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2349kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 476.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raw Fuck Club - Rafael Spain Fucking Tattooed Twunk Igor Lucios

Bare Reunion Energy

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal, Bodybuilder, Boots, Outdoor Sex, Oral, Kissing, Rimming, Tattoos, Cum Shots
Video language: English
He's prepared to make a bold move to get some, and it's no surprise young Kaleb is so welcoming. They do say that being woken from a dream with a mouth on your cock is awesome, and Kaleb appears to agree when he stirs from his sleep to the pleasure of Kieran slurping away on the wet and bulging dong released from his briefs.
Format: avi
Duration: 20:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6129kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 943.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bare Reunion

Entre o Pecado e o Prazer - Bareback Mabton

Release Year: 2023
Studio: MeninosOnLine
Cast: Samuel Decker & Peralta
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Fingering, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut. Uniform
Come see all the fun these guys have to offer. Beautiful, young guys with big dicks passionately fuck and suck hot trunks!
Duration: 26:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2343kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 488.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Entre o Pecado e o Prazer - Bareback

My Gamer Stepbro Rolling Meadows

Cast: Rourke, Zilv Gudel, Aiden, Matty, Ryan Bones, Felix O'Dair, Ken Summers, Pol Fayfer, Milo Madera, Edward Terrant
Genres: Bareback, Blowjob, Oral/Anal Sex, Creampie, Deep Throat, Fingering, Hairy, Muscles, Feet, Fetish, Piercing, Interracial, POV, Tattoo, Facial, Cumshots, Slim, Smooth
Video language: English
This dude wanted to watch the hockey game, but his stepbro was so focused on his video game, he didn't even see him! At least the gamer lying on the bed in nothing but his boxer briefs gave him something enjoyable to watch instead. The dark-haired dude doesn't even look up when his starts playing with and fingering his ass, and when the naughty blond puts his cock in his face, he just starts sucking it! This horny finally gets his attention when he starts fucking the gamer's ass doggystyle, and the bottom throws his butt back as he gets fucked, then takes a huge creampie.
Duration: 40:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3287kbps
Audio: 129kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Gamer Stepbro

Roboter Dunnigan

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Cazzo
Cast: Max Schutler, Bruno Lopez, Edward Fox, Dominik Belko, Josh Barnett, Dirk Berger, Mikey Lane, Jay Roberts, Ivan Rueda, Breno Lopez
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Rimming, Big Dick, Group, Interracial, Cumshot, Flip Flop Sex, Hunks
Max is relaxing and sunbathing by a lake when Bruno and Edward appear out of nowhere to abduct him to their headquarters, where they prop him up and take turns fucking Max’s brains out. They ride him until he can’t stand it any longer … and horny as hell, he shoots his load. With his truck Dominik delivers new meat for the gang—but tattooed hunk Josh (Josh Bart) is reserved especially for him. On the loading platform Dominik starts by licking out Josh’s butt then drills it with his power tool. When he’s finished he shoots his cum-fountain on Josh’s body. Just for fun Breno and Jay set the starved fuck-machines Dirk Berger and Mikey Mikey Lane against each other. Greedily they dart at each others cocks and asses. Blond hunk Dirk shoots his load for the first time when he eats out Mikey’s black bubble butt, but then he shoves his cock up Mikey’s ass. And then it’s Dirk’s turn. Rubber-pig Jay Roberts is madly longing for a stiff dick. His buddy Breno is happy to help him out. First he throat-fucks Jay and then he rams his rock-hard boner into that bubble butt until he can’t take any more. Edward needs the sturdiest fuck-machine to handle his monster cock. Ivan is perfect for the job. Edward stuffs his monster-cock as far down into Ivan’s throat as it will go. After that he’s had a field day with Ivan’s hole, fucking him silly, he lets his victim go.
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:27:18
Video: 720x568, AVC (H.264), 2390kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Roboter

Adrian, Robert & Sean Wapanucka

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RandyBlue
Cast: Adrian Hart, Robert Craig, Sean Zevran
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dicks, Black, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesome, Uncut.
Adrian and Robert were scheduled for a duo scene. I was looking through our back catalogue and realized we never had two black guys together in the same scene. And I wanted to remedy that. Adrian has an amazing bubble butt that would look great being pounded by that anaconda on Robert. Sean was in town for another scene, but once he saw Adrian and Robert he begged me to turn our all black duo into an all black threesome. All I had to say was hell to the yes. I got the three of them in the studio and they just went right at it. Adrian got to his knees and started to service both Robert and Sean. From that point on it was a frenzy of passion and fucking. Everyone was blowing everyone. There was slobber and sweat over every inch of dick in this scene. Then the boys lined up in a train and rimmed the hell out of each other. Finally Robert wanted a crack at Adrian and his hot tight ass. Adrian sucked off Sean while he got fucked by Robert. Then Sean slapped on a condom and Adrian rode his gigantic cock. Robert sucked on Adrian while Sean perated in and out of him. Then Robert stuck it in Adrian again and fucked the cum out of him. Then Sean busted, letting Adrian swallow down all his man juice. Finally Robert went over the edge and nutted all over Adrian, covering his ass with white hot cum. They ended it all with a hot three way make out session. These three are spent, and by the end of the video, I bet you will be too.
Duration: 19:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3415kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 496.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adrian, Robert & Sean

Время генерации страницы 0.05013 секунды с 9 запросами