luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

So Proud Of My Girl

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Mommy's Girl
Cast: Erica Cherry, Audrey Madison
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Small Tits, Family Roleplay, Facial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, , trans, rimming, stepmom, pussy eating
Video language: English

Erica Cherry, a trans woman, receives a bouquet of flowers from her stepmom, Audrey Madison, to celebrate a milestone in Erica's transition.
Audrey takes this moment to express how proud she is of Erica. She admires her for living her truth and for being so brave during such a pivotal moment in her life. Audrey reflects on her own journey of coming out as a lesbian, insisting that Erica is showing more strength than she ever did.
Erica is quick to remind her stepmom that she couldn't have done it without her help. Brave as she might be, she would have been totally lost without the guidance and love that Audrey has provided her.

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:30
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 5980kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download So Proud Of My Girl

Kaela Moon - Super Sexy And Ready To Get Fucked Clip

Kaela Moon has been ready to rock a lucky guy's world for quite some time. Tonight she is looking sexy as fuck in pink lingerie and high heels with her makeup on point.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps
Audio: 235kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Kaela Moon - Super Sexy And Ready To Get Fucked Clip

Janny

Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale

We know we're all stuck at home folks. It's not all that bad when you have a cutie like Janny Costa. Looking sexy as she can she has no problem entertaining herself.Let's get it started

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 29:59
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2689kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 631.0 MB

Download Janny
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11160 секунды с 9 запросами