Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

BootsMans Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Tear Jerker

Tear Jerker

Format: MPEG-4
Video: 00:07:33 / 0,84 GB
Aspect: 2560x1440
Tags: Goddess Worship, Financial Domination, Verbal Humiliation, Tease & Denial, Masturbation Encouragement, ManyVids
Description: I absolutely love the power that my female form has over you, curves that literally make you crazy and crumble into your beta self. All I have to do is squeeze this and unzip that and you spew your bank balance. So stupid for powerful women aren t you? In fact you are a loser for us. I use you and you love it pleasing me is a lifestyle that you live. What else could a weak guy like you offer me? Your tiny dick isn t good enough, you are just genetically inferior and you were born to surround Me with luxury. It s your purpose see how hard you get over it? It s fate stroking your dick while I rinse you and me mocking your inferiority. That is your life and there is no escape it, ask your dick. I can do whatever I want to you I have total control of the beta male species. I mean, you could cry about it but it won t stop your dick getting hard. Jerk them tears. ,

Get File: https://k2s.cc/file/7fd0706179188
BootsMans is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09396 секунды с 9 запросами