GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Delightful skinny teen

Delightful skinny teen

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
File Size: 2.27 GiB
Runtime: 39 min 41 s

Tags: Hardcore, Cumshot, Blowjob, Blonde, Big boobs, Shaved, Teens, Skinny, Old vs Young, British, Smoking
Cast:
Description: This week we have a delightful skinny teen for you to drool over. As it happens she's 20 years old, but looks more like 18, that's what the Hungarian diet of Goulash, no smoking and early nights does for you, it fights all, "7 signs of ageing" in one go! She announced that she had recently had a job in London working as a chambermaid in a hotel, which immediately got my imagination racing, as I imagined Kylie flitting around with a duster, wearing a French Maid's uniform, seamed stockings and high heels. My fantasy was dashed however, when she explained the uniform was but a drab old housecoat with flat shoes.That's the trouble with todays hotels, they have no respect for our old traditions. In fact that's the trouble with our NHS. Hard nosed, miserable, nannying, old lesbians, were allowed to ban the sexy starched cotton uniforms the nurses wore in the 1960's and replace them with the revolting utilitarian outfits nurses wear today. It is an outrage!

Delightful skinny teen
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14102 секунды с 9 запросами