babyposter88

Поблагодарили 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях

All my threads

babyposter88 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default His Balls Are Mine

His Balls Are Mine

Tags: Ballbusting, Big Tits, Pantyhose + Leotard
Cast: Rachel DD
Rachel got a call from Lance, an old fling. The last time they hooked up, he told her he was going to get some ice, and never came back...

She can't believe his nerve, to try to booty call her again. She tells her friend that she is going to cut his balls off.

They meet in the hotel room, and she teases him hard with her perfect body, then makes it clear that she is there for revenge with a knee to his balls. He actually thinks he might still get laid, because in between knees and kicks, she flirts, takes off her shirt, rubs her perfect body all over him, and talks so sweet. It's a brutal mix of teasing and busting.

She leaves him with soar balls at the end of the clip. But she will return to finish him off...

After teasing and abusing Lance, Rachel DD is not done getting her revenge on him. He mistreated her, and will not be forgiven easy. She knows she has complete control over him, especially if she wears the hot little bunny outfit she wore the last time they had amazing sex...

Rachel wants Lance to have the sorest and bluest balls ever. She teases him in between kicks and knees, and loves watching him squirm and beg.

MPEG-4 | 480 x 854 | 398 MiB | 17 min 44 s

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE
babyposter88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11936 секунды с 9 запросами