View Single Post
Old 01-30-2023, 04:45 PM   #761
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Dirty Girl Part 2 Skillman

Release Year: 2010
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, latex
Video language: English
Skinny dirty girl extreme hard tied standing punishment action.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:36
Video: 720x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1126kbps
Audio: 61kbps

File size: 93.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dirty Girl Part 2

Nyxon Vibed orgasm YUSHU

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bondage, Latex
Kinky model Nyxon in latex extreme bondaged and Vibed orgasm.
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3414kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 241.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nyxon Vibed orgasm

Sybil Hawthorne - Busty Slave Is Broken Van Voorhis

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Sybil Hawthorne
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Caning, Suspension, Zapper, Mask, Hooded, Tits Torture, Whipping
With Sybil it is all about control. He wants to control their sight - Sybil wears a hood. Bound in a chair Sybil sleeps; their face covered with thick leather. Their tits bound tightly. A slight purple hue shows just how long. He wants to control their sound - Sybil is gagged. He uses a latex hood to cover their face. A gag is blown up in their mouth. Then a leather gag is pushed into their mouth. He tests their ability to make sound from within the gag. He wants to control their breathing - Sybil's air is restricted. The latex hood can also be used with a rebreather bag. An extremely tight collar also helps to take their breath away. Sybil's breath is broken.
Duration: 46:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sybil Hawthorne - Busty Slave Is Broken

Mistress Lisa Milton 4K Enumclaw

Release Year: 2023
Studio: SubmissiveCuckolds
Cast: Lisa Milton
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Anal Sex, All Sex, BlowJob, Cunnilingus, Facesitting, Latex, Stockings
In latex and with a whip, she gave a good lesson to a conscious guy. Boyfriend's friend fucked her good
Duration: 26:16
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8344kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Lisa Milton 4K

Bitches Love Leather Bonus Udall

My captor, not looking any less menacing (hee hee!) returns to make me do what he wants. Once he is sure that I will submit to him, he removes the metal cuffs and demands that I remove my dress. Obeying his demand, I kneel on the floor in front of his "metal contraption", slowly remove my seductive red dress, and put my hands behind my head. I am now only wearing black and burgundy garter belt and stockings, with black bra and panties (and black metal collar, of course). The red latex bit gag is still in mouth. But, the bad guy decides he'd like to see a different gag on me. The bit gag just doesn't look right for what he has in mind. So, he makes me change out my gag for another one he found in my implements no doubt- a black leather panel with a red ball behind the panel made by Bitches Love Leather. It's a new gag and I haven't had a chance to wear it in yet, but I am just trying to concentrate on keeping the guy in black with the ski mask appeased.
Duration: 2:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5639kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 114.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bitches Love Leather Bonus

Hot But Cruel - Whipping & Caning Topawa

It's summer time and Mistress Akella is dressed ultra hot in latex and stockings that her slave would do anything for her. Akella wears a red latex top and a black latex garter belt combined with seamed stockings and dangerous high heels, that makes her slim legs even longer.
She smiles but she has something cruel in her mind. Her slave's back is still red from a previous whipping that morning. Akella explains him that she is going to whip his ass with a spiked leather belt now just to make sure it has the same color. What a humiliation to be whipped for such a reason.
But who cares? Only Akella's fun matters and she has a lot of fun. Her victim moans and screams, the more he moans the harder are the lashes with the belt until his ass has a nice red color. But unfortunately this is not the end. Have you seen all the spikes at Akella's shoes. As the big final she starts to kick his belted ass with these shoes now...
Duration: 7:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3703kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 200.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot But Cruel - Whipping & Caning

Pure Taboo - Future Darkly: Pandemic - Kate and the Free Man Eskisehir

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Cherie DeVille
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Masturbation, Fingering, Milf, Feature, sci-fi
Kate (Cherie DeVille) in bed. She lays under freshly-bleached white sheets pulled up to her shoulders, wearing earplugs, shop glasses, and an oxygen mask. She takes a panicked breath, sitting up suddenly.
Kate looks at her to-do list on the kitchen counter, a list of all of the rituals she has developed as coping mechanisms for her agoraphobia. Kate reviews the list. But, looking at all of the individual items on the list, Kate quickly becomes overwhelmed. Finally, she slams her marker down on the counter. Suppressing her panic with controlled breathing, she disinfects her hands, puts on a pair of latex gloves, and walks briskly away.
Determined, Kate goes down the list, meticulously cleaning and safe-guarding every corner of her home. Suddenly, her landline rings. She glances at the phone and decides to let the answering machine pick it up. On the answering machine, Kate's sibling leaves what sounds like a frustrated, repeated message, reminding her to take care of some plants that she got Kate. The message hangs up, with a beep.
On the front steps of Kate's small house, the front door opens a crack. Using a grabber stick, Kate sticks her gloved hand out the door to try and grab the plants. But she can't reach, and after several painful attempts to drag the plants inside, she gives up and slams the door.
Kate immediately goes to the shower and scrubs her body to disinfect herself. As she scrubs, her eyes close and she begins to let her mind wander. She thinks about crowded streets, people smiling, talking, coughing, shaking hands, wind blowing through the trees. The tension on her face is clear as she keeps scrubbing. Her thoughts race through a series of blurred faces, all wearing masks. She sees a pair of boots slamming down on some dirt. Kate licks her lips and allows her hands to slide down her body. She is beginning to feel aroused. She visualizes a mask slowly falling to the ground, before being stomped on by the boots. She then sees the face of the man (Dick Chibbles) who wears the boots. This sends Kate over the edge and she begins to pleasure herself feverishly.
Who IS this mysterious, maskless man that has invaded Kate's mind?
Duration: 29:40
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 13043kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - Future Darkly: Pandemic - Kate and the Free Man
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03051 секунды с 9 запросами