GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Cuckold Capers 1

Cuckold Capers 1

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
File Size: 1.51 GiB
Runtime: 26 min 37 s

Tags: Hardcore, Blowjob, Blonde, Fetish, Handjob, Shaved, Teens, Babe, Reality, Boots, Old vs Young, Fishnets, British, Round Butts, Tights
Cast:
Description: This week once again is another episode of Jim & Lara's Cuckold Capers. This is the show where either myself or Lara secretly watch each other fucking someone else! Lara got in touch with the lovely Monique who she'd filmed me fucking before. When Monique answered the phone she was sucking cock in some back street and Lara asked whether she could finish up soon and was up for some cuckold fun with me! Naturally she was and so Lara hid with a monitor to view the shenanigans in the comfort of her arm chair. Anyway, Monique arrived still wiping spunk from her lips. She was wearing what I can only describe as a sexy schoolgirl/stripper outfit! I can't believe she'd travelled to me on public transport dressed like this, surely this must break a hundred rules in the Health & Safety 10,000 page first volume book! Anyway, being a sex mad nymphomaniac and getting off on the fact that she knew Lara was watching her husband fucking another girl, Monique leapt upon me and we basically had a lovely fuck without me being strapped to a camcorder! Thanks Lara xxx

Cuckold Capers 1
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06252 секунды с 9 запросами