View Single Post
Old 01-30-2023, 02:00 AM   #717
1Madwyn1

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

1Madwyn1 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Alexis Grace Youre a little cum eating slut

Alexis Grace - Youre a little cum eating slut

Tags: Joi, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, Cum Eating, Femdom Pov, Alexis Grace, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Dirty Talk, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Findom, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy
Name: Alexis Grace - Youre a little cum eating slut
Description: Alexis Grace loves to humiliate men and make them eat their own cum.Why dont you cum a little closer and let your mistress control you with her commands and demands. I know what you are. Youre nothing more than a little cum eating slut, arent you? You love the taste of sperm, whether its yours, or someone elses. Go ahead and get out your cock and start stroking it. I want to see you eat a big hot load of your own cum like the good little cum slut that you are.Look at you, youre already rock hard just thinking about all that warm hot jizz going down the back of your throat, arent you? I could tell that you were the kind of guy thats totally addicted to jizz from the moment that you walked through the door. Hurry up and start stoking it faster, I want to see you swallow it all.
Duration: 00:04:12
Size video: 0,04 GB
Resolution: 1280x720
Format: MPEG-4

Download File - 0,04 GB
1Madwyn1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03614 секунды с 9 запросами