View Single Post
Old 01-29-2023, 01:46 PM   #1444
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Jessica Starling - Perfectly Natural (2022) Acambaro

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Jessica Starling
Genres: Solo, Masturbation
Video language: English
Blonde bombshell Jessica returns for day2 of her shoot, strolling up to the camera and slowly peeling out of her dress to reveal that incredible form once again. Once she's nude - apart from her high heel shoes - and relaxing on the floor she grabs a large thick purple vibrating toy, licking and sucking it at first and then penetrating herself deep, enjoying the filling sensation...and she fucks herself to a nice orgasm! Heading out to the garage we see her climbing nude on top of the motorcycle, grinding against the saddle like she's giving it a lapdance. After sticking a pink suction cup dildo onto the motorcycle she sucks it and then mounts, riding on top and then grabbing the vintage Vibraking toy for ultimate orgasmic pleasure! Afterwards she goes outdoors in a pink skirt and sheer fancy lingerie, chatting with the photographer a bit and then taking off her bra to give herself a nice hard breast massage, rubbing that perfect natural pair together. Taking a toy between her boobs and then in her mouth, she enjoys the slick glass dildo and then penetrates herself while we watch from right up close to the action! For one last climax on the day she grabs a thick black toy, lifting up her legs - still clad in thigh high stockings and a garter belt - and fucks herself to completion before bidding us goodbye. It's a treat to see this beautiful blonde back with those incredible natural curves, enjoying a day full of pleasure with us along for the ride!
Format: mp4
Duration: 38:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11729kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jessica Starling - Perfectly Natural (2022)

Secretary Needham Heights

It would seem that we haven't had much secretarial work done lately. I guess I am slacking off on the job. No worries. Johnny has the perfect cure. When I finally do show up to work on the website wearing a white blouse, long pencil skirt, stockings and high heels, he decides to teach me a lesson I won't soon forget. Johnny makes me sit in my desk chair and then uses white rope to tie me down securely. He ties my legs at the knees and ankles and then the underside of the chair. Johnny, also, ties my arms behind my back at the wrists and elbows behind me. For an extra ropy scenario, he adds a white rope chest harness as well. At any rate, it's time for me to sit there and quietly listen while he explains why I am needed more often at the office. Apparently, I wasn't being quiet enough and listening well, because midsentence, he stuffs cloth in my mouth and gives me a thick duct tape gag. Now, if I was more inclined to be agreeable, I am pretty sure this would have worked. But, I like getting in this kind of trouble!
Duration: 13:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5892kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 619.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Secretary

Purple Lingerie Hanston

Johnny just learned a new trick when it comes to getting me to do what he wants. It's not really a secret. But, my favorite color is purple. If he gets anything in purple, it is much easier to get me to try it out and wear it. Even if he just wants me to take more exercise, all he has to do is get me purple exercise gear. So, that is exactly what works in this set. Johnny bought me a purple tank crop top, satin panties, garter belt, stockings and ball gag that I model here. The only thing I am wearing that is not purple is my collar and silver high heels. Still working on that one-finding the perfect shade of purple high heels. Anyway, Johnny pulls out the bondage pole and attaches me to the pole by way of a ropey chest harness, my arms behind my back. He pops the matching ball gag in my mouth and lets me struggle and drool all over the garage floor pretty freely. And, I thoroughly enjoy the set, because it's very purple.
Duration: 14:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5892kbps

File size: 637.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Purple Lingerie

Date Night Maumelle

Our date nights only seem to go as far as the garage nowadays. I mean, there are no restaurants, clubs or movie theaters that are open for us to frequent. But, that doesn't mean we can't dress up and enjoy ourselves. On this particular evening, I put on a racy gold sequined minidress with matching high heels and nude stockings. We go out into the garage for our special date and things quickly involve leather after that! Johnny secures my legs together with black leather straps and my arms above my head with thick black leather cuffs. Then, he pops a shiny gold ball gag in my mouth (because if I am going to be tied up, I need to at least match) and watches me struggle around in the middle of the garage. Now, that is a date!
Duration: 14:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5897kbps

File size: 663.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Date Night

Alexis Monroe Has An Office Fling With Co-Worker Tonasket

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Alexis Monroe
Genres: All Sex, Lingerie, Pantyhose, Stockings, Blonde, Tattoo, Big Tits, Shaved Pussy, Big Cock, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Gonzo, Hardcore, Creampie
Video language: English
Alexis Monroe is hiding from Tattletale Tyler. She finds the perfect hiding spot under her co-worker's, Johnny's, desk. Alexis is so grateful for Johnny's help that she fucks him right there and then.
Duration: 38:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11717kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexis Monroe Has An Office Fling With Co-Worker

Black Lingerie Coventry

For this week, we decided to go with a very romantic lacy black look. We had a fan ask us to try to do something with vintage lingerie. And, honestly, we don't really have much. But, this black lacy bustier has a bit of a vintage look, since it goes down farther to cover the hips. It fits nicely, as well. We paired the bustier with a black thong, black satin gloves, black metal collar and cuban heeled stockings with a very neat black detailing on the back. I really liked the way it all looked together. Johnny ties me up in a strict hogtie on the bed with the slick silver rope. Then, he gives me a thick cloth gag. Benevolently, he allows me to struggle around on the bed for a while before letting me go. See, a night in doesn't have to be boring!
Duration: 14:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5893kbps

File size: 636.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Lingerie

Pink Lingerie Simonton

It is a few days after Valentine's Day and we have decided to display the softer side of bondage. Well, maybe. How about the lingerie is a little softer, but the bondage, not really. Once I have on my favorite pink bustier (which I know you all love too!), satin panties, stockings, gloves and high heels, Johnny puts my metal collar on me. Then, he proceeds to tie me very strictly to the metal bondage pole with rope. With my arms wrapped around the arms to the pole and secured in front of me, I don't have much wiggle room. And, of course, there is not much escaping when my ankles are tied together below, as well. Never mind that. Johnny puts the white strapped white ball gag in my mouth and watches me drool without me ever moving an inch. That is just the way he likes it. Me not able to move or grumble, and adorably drooling in front of him. I would complain, but now I don't have to do any of those things that I loathe, like the dishes, laundry, etc....I can just stand here happily tied up all night long.
Duration: 11:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5890kbps

File size: 512.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pink Lingerie
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13980 секунды с 9 запросами