Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Kat Dior - Royally Fucked (2023)

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Kat Dior
Genres: Femdom, Strapon
Video language: English

Mistress Kat Dior loves mercilessly fucking her slave's ass with her Big Pink Cock, then ramming the dirty strap-on right into his mouth, making him gag on his own ass juices. She enjoys reinforcing how beneath her he is, ordering her slave to address her as "Queen Kat" while she fucks and tortures him, and he had better answer "Yes, my Queen" to anything she asks him! Kat fucks her bitch until he is totally broken, then leaves him alone to suffer, still helplessly bound and locked in chastity.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:34
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11660kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Kat Dior - Royally Fucked (2023)

Young Goddess Kim

Cast: Young Goddess Kim
Genres: Femdom POV, Foot Worship, Tease and Denial, Smoking, Chastity, Human Ashtray
Video language: English

Bow down before your Goddess and remain on your knees where you belong. I am keeping you chained outside and am briefly blessing you with My presence... While you're locked in chastity, so desperate to be used, I'm in the mood to tease and see just how bad you crave it. To be used as My doormat, licking My shoes, sniffing and worshipping My nylon soles.. Even as I light a cigarette keep dreaming and imagining how you can be useful. My object, teased and denied in servitude at My divine feet. Desperate to be used!

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5831kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 634.4 MB

Download Young Goddess Kim
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03392 секунды с 9 запросами