WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Whitney Morgan's guide on giving a blowjob

Whitney Morgan's guide on giving a blowjob

Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 5 min 23 s
Size: 200 MiB

Description: Whitney Morgan has a great task for her cuckold and that is to teach him how to give perfect head. The hot blonde is very patient with her pupil who will get to work pretty hard if he wants to make his mistress happy.nHave I got plans for your today since you are going to learn a very important thing. Let me remind you what you are good for: sucking and clean up duty. And you already know the second one. If you learn how to suck properly, clean up will not be necessary, since it will be in your throat. Good little losers, swallow. I am too supreme of a goddess to ever suck a cock. Do you understand that your place in life is to do that chore for me? Because of that you are going to learn how to take a big beautiful boner down your throat.nFirst and foremost open so wide that your lips crack. Stick out your tongue and try and touch your chin. Now I am going to shove this dildo down your throat. I want to see you rub your tongue all over those balls. I want this head to tickle your tonsils.n - Whitney Morgan
Tags: Femdom, Female
Model(s):

Screen:

DOWNLOAD Whitney Morgan's guide on giving a blowjob
WildHare87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03380 секунды с 9 запросами