WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Whitney Morgan makes a man show her his secret

Whitney Morgan makes a man show her his secret

Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 5 min 31 s
Size: 204 MiB

Description: Whitney Morgan wants to check out her date's kinky obsession with women's clothes so she will ask him to strip for her. This hot blonde has a great time while teasing a sissy fellow who just loves the feel of silky lingerie.nWhile you were getting out of the pool and your swim trunks sunk down a bit I kind of caught a glimpse of some panties. I mean, maybe I am just seeing things but I wanted to ask you is there something that you want to confess to me? No? Okay. Well, this is a bit unconventional for me, but how about you strip down?nIf you don't want to, you know where the door is. But I can see that you will do anything for me. Come on, I don't have all day! Take off that shirt and let me see you get out of those swim trunks. Wow! Are you wearing red silky women's panties?! How amusing is that! Take those off as well and make sure you are still a man underneath them. You were wearing all day long. What, you want to be in touch with your feminine side? Is that it?n - Whitney Morgan
Tags: Femdom, Female
Model(s):

Screen:

DOWNLOAD Whitney Morgan makes a man show her his secret
WildHare87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03961 секунды с 9 запросами