LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Study Honeys Kiss Me / Fuck Me Shawinigan

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Kiss Me / Fuck Me
Cast: Trevor Harris, Des Irez
Genres: Blonde, Anal, Tattoos, Interracial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Student, Bareback, Cut, Latino, Twink, Uncut, kissing, rimming
Video language: English
Two boyfriends, Des Irez and Trevor Harris, are trying their best to study for exams. But maybe it was a mistake to study together, because they keep getting distracted by their attraction to each other. They decide to make use of that attraction by quizzing each other and giving kisses for correct answers, but that just sparks even further desire. As the quizzing continues, they progress to slowly undressing, until they're way too distracted to think about studying at all. They agree to take a break for intimate sex with lots of kissing, in the hopes that after they're done, they'll finally be able to concentrate!
Format: mp4
Duration: 44:39
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14645kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Study Honeys Kiss Me / Fuck Me

Out Of The Woods, Scene 1 - Casey Flip, Greg Noll Hegins

It’s very much with a distinct sense of pride that floppy blond-haired beauty, Casey Flip, strolls through the countryside hand-in-hand with his luscious new beau, Greg Noll. And who the fuck would deny him his pleasure? New boy, Noll, is without doubt a very handsome fucker; and it’s even easier to understand the attraction when Flip pulls his mate’s handsome dick out of his shorts at the very first opportunity. After all, who could ever resist a curved wonder like that when it comes into play? Flip takes full advantage, that’s for sure; slurping on every delicious inch, whilst Noll lies back in the hammock they’ve discovered, no doubt savouring the tight clench of his pal’s lips on his straining ramrod!
Duration: 18:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3745kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 522.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Out Of The Woods, Scene 1 - Casey Flip, Greg Noll

Blond Boy’s Hole Slammed & Spooged - Angel, Alpan Redhead

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Alpan Stone, Angel Abell
Genres: Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Oral, Anal Sex, Domination, Cumshots, Russian, Moaning, Shaved, Smooth, Twinks, Cut, Uncut
Angel is hard in his pants while sexy dom boy Alpan kisses and explores him. The shirtless twink’s cock is rigid the moment it’s free, matching the stiffness of his much bigger dom boy’s dick. Slowly Alpan plays with their penises, rubbing their meaty lengths together while their tips ooze juice in anticipation of the fuck to come. Stripped and desperate, the blond boy is flipped around, his bare cheeks parted for greedy Alpan to dive his fingers between. His dom digits tease the twitching hole before he flips the boy again, taking his captive cock into his mouth and sucking the pre from him. He’s almost ready to slam that hole, but first he needs to give his boy a taste of the big cock swinging between his legs. Angel is a dutiful dick pleaser, licking and slurping the tasty meat, it’s soon wet enough to slide right into his eager rump. Alpan takes the boy from behind, his engorged dom dick ramming deep over and over. Angel might grimace but the slutty boy craves it, taking the lead wank and ride, spitting his twink semen all over. Alpan isn’t far behind, a little more ramming of those cheeks and he’s soon spewing dom cum all over them.
Duration: 22:46
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1948kbps
Audio: 168kbps

File size: 353.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blond Boy’s Hole Slammed & Spooged - Angel, Alpan

Bare British Skateboarders Miley

Bare British Skaterboarders 2 brings you more sexy twinks that show off their skills on the boards and in the bedroom. Whilst out skateboarding cute blonde Lex and long haired Damian get a little horny and have a sneaky snog. They decide to take the action back to the bedroom where they carry on where they left off outside and lock lips for a passionate kiss. The sexy pair gives each other a blowjob and takes cock deep down their throats until it tickles their tonsils. Damian gets his arsehole lubed by Lex's probing tongue, then Lex slips his hard cock into Damian's brown star and fucks the living daylights out of it until he whips his meat out and douses Damian's freshly poked hoop with his warm milky boy juice. Jon and Jesse are looking for a little afternoon fun and are getting very horny indeed. Jon fucks Jesse's mouth with his more than ample sized dick and Jesse takes it all the way down to Jon's full balls. The pair enjoys a quick 69 before Jon buries his meat deep inside Jesse's aching butt-hole. These youngsters make full use of the bed and fuck all over it in various positions until the spunk is flying out of their young, but perfectly sized knobs.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:06:17
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1361kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bare British Skateboarders

Время генерации страницы 0.04005 секунды с 9 запросами