View Single Post
Old 01-26-2023, 09:03 PM   #1179
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Derek and Gina play Strip Jester Leiden

Okay, let's talk about spanking forfeits. People like them... but the problem is that for the most part, the girls (and guys) who play at LostBetsGames are generally nice people. They don't like hurting other people much. So when I first started doing spanking forfeits, I got a lot of complaints that the spankings just weren't hard enough.
To everyone who complained: this one's for you.
In response to the complaints, I've started admonishing the players ahead of time that I wanted to see the winner deliver the spanking with a great deal of gusto. The winner this time around took my advice to heart. I swear to you, this is the time I came closest to interrupting a forfeit because I was seriously concerned about the poor loser's ass. By the time the winner was done, the poor loser's cheeks were enflamed and covered in angry welts. Then the winner obligingly rubbed on a citrus-based lotion. Ouch. Made me wince.
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2149kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 186.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Derek and Gina play Strip Jester

Heels Hang Atlanta

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English
Gorgeous jade's roped and hogtied ultra-tight so she can suck PD's cock. He dresses her in garter belt, stockings, and heels and ties her hair to the hoist. She stands on blocks as he canes her nipples. She nearly growls with pleasure. PD whips and shocks jade, every now and then poking his cock in one of her holes. Bound with her knees to her shoulders, he ties her large labia wide and hoists her up by the ankles. Then lashed into a tight ball on a mattress, he rolls her on her back, fucks her in the ass, penetrates her cunt with a dildo, and vibrates jade to a big, hard fucking orgasm.
Duration: 54:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4781kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Heels Hang

Bad Audition Villa Franca Do Campo

We've seen it time and time again in the media these days. The pretty girl shows up for her audition with the gross old producer⁄director. She's supposed to flirt or she's not going to get the part. The more she resists the more insistent he gets. He suggests they "rehearse" the kissing scene. His breath is disgusting.
Duration: 56:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7313kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bad Audition

Tyler File Marbach Am Neckar

The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off.
Duration: 33:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4827kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tyler File

I Punish Myself Just For You Mountain Lakes

Studio: English-spankers
Cast: Louise Weston, Sarah Stern
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish
Louise Weston is a great young girl who has found the allure of the live webcam too much for her to resist. She is a girl who loves pain and now wants to show everyone just how much. She had arranged with Sarah to use her webcam and a selection of some of the hardest implements. She wanted to be naked but for her high heeled shoes as she starts off describing the implements she wants to use on herself. She then works her way through a selection of these implements beating her bottom just as hard as you would do it, in fact, maybe harder. She uses paddles, straps that soon have her bottom marked. A large hair brush really gives her some hard swats as this amazing girl gives herself a real punishment.
She is then joined by Sarah who wants to see just how hard she has been beating herself and she is surprised by the self inflicted marks on her body but then goes on to reuse some of the implements. Sarah shows her no mercy at all and swats her marked and painful bottom with a variety of paddles before taking her cane and as Louise puts her bottom up for each stroke she gives her the caning she needs.

Total size: 1.1 GB in 1 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Punish Myself Just For You

Vina – Spanking results! Opa Locka

Cast: Vina
Genres: BDSM, ball gag, bondage, lactation, milking mashine
The farmer finally did it! Vina has free flow! After years of training, Vina is now lactating. Well, one of her udders anyway. Her right udder is leaking quite a lot of drops after this intense session, where she gets milked again with the insanely powerful red cow milker. The farmer leaves her strapped to the frame for quite a while, playing with Vina’s udders until he decides to spank her. He continues to spank her bottom until it is red. Much to the farmer’s surprise, Vina starts leaking from her right udder. He stops the machine to inspect the flow, and there it is: some milk from Vina!! That’s quite an achievement for such a young HuCow, who started off with tiny udders and only her curiosity and willpower to become a HuCow! We love our Vina so much!! This is one we will never sell!
Duration: 9:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14547kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 988.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vina – Spanking results!

Bondage Eve SANTA CRUZ DEL QUICHE

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
It's the eve of Kaiia's bondage debut. She nervously awaits the ropes. As the encircle her wrists her nerves begin to subside and excitement takes over. The OTK spanking is more enjoyable than she imagined.
Duration: 46:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7359kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Eve
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12950 секунды с 9 запросами