luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Mean Milking

Release Year: 2023
Genres: femdom , Dominate
Video language: English

Its milking day and I am wearing My favourite emerald green lace lingerie set for the occasion. My slave is strapped spread eagled on My milking bed. I am in a vicious mood as this naughty little slut has been caught with his hands down his pants on several occasions without My permission. This miking is going to be venomously cruel.......... I start edging him rather roughly, making sure his foreskin is pulled tightly back exposing his cock head as I chaff My hands over his most sensitive spot. his body recoils and his toes curl, pleasure and pain courses through him. I hold him on the brink of orgasm over an over and over........ his moans grow louder turning into desperate cries. I sit on his face to muffle his pathetic whimpers, I haven't finished with him yet. his body shakes uncontrollably as I speed up My hand to an even harsher pace............. just as he his about to climax, I stop. Just before it can be ruined, just before he can release. No orgasm allowed, it will sit in his ball sack like the sad disappointment he is. When the realisation hits him, I can see tears well in his eyes!!!!! I laugh!!!!!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15275kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Mean Milking

Sweaty Latex Clean Up

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Ruby Onyx
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation
Video language: English

Sexy mistress Ruby Onyx in latex, humiliated licked worship slave guy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:11
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 11601kbps
Audio: 241kbps

File size: 362.9 MB

Download Sweaty Latex Clean Up
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10859 секунды с 9 запросами