View Single Post
Old 01-26-2023, 04:10 AM   #2299
JuniorGoss

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

JuniorGoss Непонятно, что и думать...
Default You Are A Sissy Fag Who Loves Cock And There�s Nothing You Can Do About It

You Are A Sissy Fag Who Loves Cock And There�s Nothing You Can Do About It

File Name: You Are A Sissy Fag Who Loves Cock And There�s Nothing You Can Do About It
Runtime: 00:07:38
File Size: 0,26 GB
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1280x720
Tags: Dildo, Big Cock,
Description: When are you going to finally realize that you�re a sissy? I brought a toy for you to play with today. I want to see you suck this. I love degrading you. I want to watch you take the whole nine inches all the way down. Suck it sissy bitch. Can you handle my big cock? I�m going to make you gag on it while I laugh at you. I have such disdain for sissies like you. Now kiss my perfect ass and thank me for allowing you to suck on my strapon.Lick it all over like it�s a cock. Show me how much you like it, show me how much it turns you on. You are a sissy, you are a fucking fag who loves cock and there is nothing you can do about it. Isn�t that right? You worship big cocks. Now keep sucking on my cock while you stroke yours. Suck and stroke you little sissy, while I laugh at you. You are a sissy cocksucker and you know it. Look at what a good cocksucker you are!Look how big this cock is next to my heel, doesn�t that make your mouth water and your cock throb? Of course it does, you�re a faggot who gets hard by sucking cock. God you�re so stupid and pathetic. Sucking and stroking. I hope you know how pathetic I really think you are. You�re not a man, you�re a sissy cocksucker faggot. And you love it. Now take it deeper loser. Gag and stroke for me while I laugh hysterically in your face, faggot!This is your favorite thing to do, isn�t it sissy? You love sitting alone in your room sucking on a big dildo while I degrade the fuck out of you. Worship, tribute, adore God Kaylynn. You know you love it sucker!

DOWNLOAD FILE
You Are A Sissy Fag Who Loves Cock And There�s Nothing You Can Do About It
JuniorGoss is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04697 секунды с 9 запросами