View Single Post
Old 01-25-2023, 09:36 PM   #1622
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

No Dick? No Problem! Magdeburg

Cast: Joanna Roxxx
Video language: English
Joanna’s a hot-blooded, triple X, big-boobed blond bounteous BBW who wears glasses, for those who are fond of the studious look. She begins this solo masturbation scene with a little Q&A while undressing as she fondles herself, showing off her ample charms. Laying down on the couch, her fingers rub and titillate the engorged monster clit of her bald gluttonous harlot’s hole as her elated, euphoric groans fill the room. Having stirred her cauldron of decadent desires to a seething boil, she grabs a large red vibrating dildo and proceeds to fuck her ravenous cunt while still fingering her clit, occasionally taking a break to savor sucking her slut juice off of it while moaning ecstatically. Joanna then whips out our all-powerful mega magic wand, rubbing it adroitly on her huge clit while pinching her nipples, moaning in sluttish jubilation as she brings herself to a writhing, screaming, gut-wrenching, body-convulsing, exorcism-worthy orgasm that leaves her breathless, with a big smile on her face.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5155kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 774.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No Dick? No Problem!

Rebel Douglas

Cast: Rebel
Genres: 4K Download, Anal, Ass Spread, Ball Lick, Big Tits, Blonde, Booth BJ, Booth Fucking, Condom Swallow, Deepthroat, Dick Sucking Lips, DP, Fingering, Fucking, Interracial, Married, Riding, Shaved, Sloppy
Her hubby deserves a medal for sharing his beautiful wife with the world and allowing me to borrow her for a day at the Gloryhole. She wasn't always a freak but I won't get into that here, you guys can watch her interview to get the whole story.
This is the first time I've ever seen a girl do a DP at the Gloryhole. It seems easy enough when you watch the pros do it but her biggest challenge was to keep the guys from cumming too soon. She tried fluffing several guys and they blew their loads before she could get two dicks in her. She finally got a few guys who already busted their nuts earlier so they were ready for ass and pussy fucking at the same time. She's no stranger to being air tight as you've seen in the private videos I posted on the Forum so she was more than ready to get filled.
I've taken so happy girls to the Gloryhole but this girl is truly in heaven with random dicks in her. The eyes don't like so wait until you see her expressions when she gets a cock in her face, pussy or ass. The crazy part is she can keep going like the energizer bunny. One of these days I'm going to find out how many cocks it would take to make her tap out. I'm guess I would tap out from holding the camera before she would which is scary hot!
Duration: 1:08:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7487kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rebel

Veronica Leal ( Tastefully Explicit) Timberon

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Veronica Leal
Genres: Gonzo Hardcore All Sex Anal DP
Flawless babe Veronica Leal teases Vince Karter and Toby by fingering and toying her ass. She wants to get their cocks as hard as they can to fill her pussy and her ass with delight.
Duration: 36:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7876kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Veronica Leal ( Tastefully Explicit)

Paige's 6th Gloryhole Visit Chilpancingo

Cast: Proxy Paige
Genres: BJ, Deepthroat, Fingering, Big Tits, Anal, Facial
Paige is back in the Gloryhole booth and this was a messy one! This girl is an absolute freak and this is exactly where she belongs. When we met up beforehand she said "Oh God Dave, I really need this!" I didn't know exactly what she meant until we got into the booth and her freakiness came out. She was extremely horny today for some reason and needed to get laid badly. She was favoring her ass this time and let a bunch of guys fuck her horny hole. She even jumped back and fourth a few times between her ass and mouth because in her frenzy she couldn't decide which hole she wanted filled.
She found a few cocks that impressed her so much that she stopped to take some selfies for her spank bank. It's no secret that Paige is a nympho but she was in rare form today and even hornier than normal which I didn't think was even possible.
Duration: 1:13:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7847kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Paige's 6th Gloryhole Visit

Weighty Massage Popayan

Cast: Darling Geisha
Darling Geisha is a redheaded BBW slut who’s come to get one of Jay’s signature massages. After a brief Q&A with an in-depth exam, he lays her face down on his table naked, oiling her up to deeply knead her fatty flesh like a baker kneads dough, working his way down her back to her big fat ass, which he worships as she groans approvingly. Being a consummate professional, his fingers work deep inside her gluttonous man trap while he expertly licks her asshole, liberating her inner tensions as she moans ecstatically. Once oiled up on her back, he squeezes her bountiful bosoms to the point of bursting while tonguing her pert nipples, then works down her mountainous mounds of belly fat until her reaches her bald cunt to adroitly finger her clit and go deep to spark her G-spot, triggering a volcanic, screaming orgasm that leaves her breathless and panting, begging for more. Relentlessly releasing all tension, Jay utilizes a pink vibrator to go deep into her pleasure palace while fingering her clit, precipitating her moaning, screaming orgasmic odyssey as he plays her body with hedonistic virtuosity. Employing our industrial strength vibrating magic wand, he deftly wields it on her clit until her moaning screams of orgiastic exultation fill the room. Lost in a sexual delirium, she struggles to get into doggie as he licks her asshole while fingering her clit, milking her for every orgasm that he can coax from her as screaming orgasmic tsunamis engulf her, leaving her lying loose, limp, and exhausted with a big smile on her face.
Duration: 22:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5317kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 905.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Weighty Massage

Toy Crazy Plumper Briscoe

Cast: Luna Lark
Luna’s an adorable, mega-titted, cerise-haired, tattooed, BBW slut, who begins this solo masturbation scene by fondling her bodacious ta’s, and twerking her big, beautiful ass, while telling us about herself, before sitting down, to sensually finger her bald, cunt, as she moans euphorically. Moving over to a silicon male torso, with a humongous cock, which she sensually sucks with sluttish avarice, verve, and admirable, oral aptitude. After some tantalizing titty fucking, she mounts her silicon stud in cowgirl, moaning, and crying out, in sybaritic exultation, as her fabulous, voluminous ass wantonly humps its gargantuan, faux-cock. After glutinously sucking her pussy juice from this fake dick, she resumes her wild ride in reverse cowgirl, moaning, and wailing in sluttish jubilation, as she wildly slams her voracious, harlot’s hole onto her silicon stud. Then she revels in sucking a dildo, as she fingers her throbbing clit, while moaning ecstatically. With the dildo properly lubed, she firmly fucks her juicy twat, as she hungrily sucks another dildo, while groaning, and squealing, in whorish rapture. Then she resumes vigorously humping her faux stud in cowgirl, moaning, and crying out in salacious exultation, as she races towards her debauched Nirvana. Lying on her back, she frenetically fucks her pussy with a dildo, while frantically fingering her engorged clit, which triggers an intense, body convulsing, screaming, hellacious orgasm to go out with a big bang.
Duration: 22:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5397kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 923.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Toy Crazy Plumper

Kendall Kayden, Kylie Rocket Moss Landing

Cast: Kendall Kayden, Kylie Rocket
Genres: Lesbian, Kissing, Masturbation, Pussy Fingering, Pussy Licking, Face Sitting, 69, Scissoring
Kendall Kayden has never met Kylie Rocket before, but she's had a crush on her for a while! These babes tell you about when they first knew they liked women, what they find attractive about each other, and Kendall mentions the tidbit that one of her first ever girl/girl experiences was right here at Twistys! Then it's finally the moment they've been waiting for as they join each other on a soft, sensual, furry bedspread in their black bras and panties, excited to finally let their hands and mouths roam across each other's curves. They indulge their hunger for each other by licking each other's pussies, then Kylie takes control as they trib and bounces her pussy in Kendall's face as they 69.
Duration: 32:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4360kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendall Kayden, Kylie Rocket
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09342 секунды с 9 запросами